Reviews for The Maniac of the Cabaret
yasdnilgoth chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Are you still breathing? Please continue this fanfic! You totally blend phanto of the opera and jthm excellently well. Please update ASAP when you get inspiration again. I enjoyed this macarb tale and would like to have more. Excellent writing and characters staying in character :) I give you two thumbs up!
ShadowCat98 chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
Holy Fuck! This is amazing! I've never even watched Phantom of the Opera...UPDATE PLEASE!

XD

Shadow
glunkus chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
My god that was fucking fantastic! Oh My God! FANTASTIC! I can't say that enough! Just awesome! I love your character placment! Everybody was so in character! Especially, Devi, Nny, and Edgar! I loved it! Amazing! FANTASTIC! "Bravo Bravo"
Lily and Shadow chapter 7 . 3/11/2008
This is brilliant! I love how you've managed to stay true not only to the JtHM characters, but to Phantom of the Opera as well. Keep up the good work!

~Lily
Sweet and sour sauce chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
Hey, I know this may be kind of late and the story may have died, but I love it. You should be hailed for writing it. -bows to you in your awsome-ness-
vixon l chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
hurry and submit another chapter, i love your writing style.
Pigeon Toes chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
I be so a-scared that I think I droped anchor...lol not really. But that was creepy. AWSOME!
Mrs. Terwilliger chapter 7 . 3/16/2007
That... That's so sad... *sniff*
Random Stranger Giving Advice chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
Marvelous! Is there going to be a masquerade scene at the Macabre Cabaret? Because that was honestly my favorite scene in the movie.

"a lifeless body tied to a noose..." At first I read that as "moose..."

One more question: Do you make up the songs Devi sings, or are they real songs?

Once again, it was great.
My Name is Mr. Eff chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
HOLY CHEEZE!

End of act one...AW MAN NOW I GOTTA READ JTHM! XD!

REally great, VERY...no...EXTREMELY well written, WONDERFUL suspence...uhh...watelse watlese...forgot

XP
ZGory chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
As a fan of both Phantom of the Opera and Jhonen Vasquez's universe of characters, I have to say Bravo! This is a really great parody fic ,and you've pulled things off really well. To me all the characters are just like their counterparts in Phantom without losing their personalities from JTHM (just a long way of saying "Great job for keeping eveyrone in character").

That was nice how you stuck in all those references from Mr. Vasquez's other works. I especially loved how you snuck in that bit from Invader Zim with the Irken dance thing.

You depict Johnny's madness quite well. His voices were done so believably as well. Thanks for giving Shmee a voice as well. I've always sort of been interested in that creepy teddy bear since Squee's dream/nightmare where Shmee explained his purpose.

Once again, great job on the storyline.
Moonliterider chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
YES! FINALLY! its really good, i like how close the story line is to POTO's. i cant wait for more! YAY!
Sweet and sour sauce chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
What a great night indeed, Johnny. What a great night!

I love this! I love it like squirrels love yakks! Please continue writing, or the yakks will be sad...
Random Stranger Giving Advice chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
Irken Sex Fanatic? Nice.

Man, I hate Krik with a purple passion, but I loved his murder. Also, even though I didn't like Raoul in the movie (or Christine, for that matter), I do like him when he's portrayed as Edgar. All in all, once again, a great chapter.
Mrs. Terwilliger chapter 6 . 2/21/2007