Reviews for Never Say I Love You
ScribbleMwah chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
really nice. i love the first 2 paragraphs, the way you get into her head is amazing. Nice job (Y) makes a change to your usual style
ElavielBlack chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
God this made me sick to my stomach, but in a very good way. You captured the blind panic, the helplessness and the utter horror of the situation brilliantly. I felt like I was Hermione whilst reading this - it's utterly fantastic.

...I'm still shivvering and it's five minutes on. Full, solid proof that a piece of writing doesn't have to be chapters long to cause a reaction.

Sublime and thank you for sharing.

Take care

That is so sweet!
LibidinosusAngelusAmansYugi chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Heart renching I felt like crying oh PLEASE WRITE MORE FOR A PARENTAL GUIDE
pipilo chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
That was so emotional. It was amazing. At first I thought that at 20, Hermione had probroly already died in a fight like that but then I thought, 5 years of wanting ron was perfect. wel done, an amazing story.
Koremocha chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Short but had a huge impact. Wow that was...wonderful. You are going on my fave authors.
Liz J. Wylde chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Aw!

(This is more like it)

Short but tragic (a.k.a. v good)

-Liss x
romancerox chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
*sob* how sad... great short oneshot.

and i reviewed, but please dont say "i love you" lol, keep on writing
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
AW! That was so sad! I loved it soo much!

S-L-P:)
Lynx Tiger chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
fluffy was so good. The ending was great! You will now be placed as a fave author. Your stories rox
mg chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Good job. This fic doesn't seem as spur of the moment as other fics I've read. Your typing, grammar and sentence structure are very well done. The story itself is very sad and I could actually feel that Hermione's heartbreak was in character too.
Coconut Girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I wouldn't call this fluff. This is too sad to be fluff, and there's no happy ending... Unless you write a follow up where he finds her alive and they both live happily ever after. That would be fluff (Just to be clear, fluff isn't always a bad thing ;-) )
Wesker888 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
oh, that's so sad!

... i sounded like a girl right then. no offense, if you are a girl.

well, good job. this was well done.