Reviews for Mistletoe Mania
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I really liked the way you portrayed Grissom in this story. Thanks for sharing it.
caz1969 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I so loved your ff.
xipeek chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Hey, today is the 16th of August and wow,you manage to make me feel the Christmas mood!

I was listening "Wild Horses" by the Sundays (it's the music we listen at the end of "Crash and Burn", when Cath invite Sara to have a beer somewhere coz Hank was cheating on her (asshole!)) and it was perfect...totally appropriated with your sweet words ;)

It's cute and beautiful I swear Even funny. So,there's all we need in it, thanks for writing

keepix
The Smoose chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
EAH! Well, I just made a noise of happyness from reading this and I don't know how to spell it, but you get the idea, unless you don't and just think I'm a wierd insane person. Which ever way you throw it, GREAT FIC!
frozen butterfly chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Hey! This is just a short review since I'm REALLY bust tonight, but I just wanted to say that I love your writing style. I'm sure to go and review your other stories too but for now, this one is brilliant. A perfect mix of humour and passion... wonderful. Well done.

Ella x
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Merry Christmas! I loved the part where you say:

" 'I meant—do you feel our lives changing? Right this very minute?'

It was probably the single most romantic, original sentiment ever to emerge from his mouth"

My favorite lines! the second is so "grissom"
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
haha that was good! love it!
E LoveSwanQueen chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I love your story, really really good! :) I love the way you write :)

Merry Christmas!
Inara Cabot chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
that was adorable (i'm hiding from housework) thanks for the cute distraction, (its always fun to confuse sofia)
EmyTheGreat1725 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
aw that was so adorable
CSIBuckeye chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
That was so awesome! Going to continue it?
GSRGeeklover chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Love it:) sweet!
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I would love to see the look on Sofia's stupid face when she got that thank you note.
The Reading chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Great story. Loved the ending, It was classic.
msgrits chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Well that was just lovely.