Reviews for Power of the Stones
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Wah! I just noticed this sitting in my e-mail box! I was actually expecting Pixy to have saved him before but her coloring might have been different after she merged with Blue. *scratches head* I need to rewatch the series again. I do like the new characters though. I've always been rather fond of the Wolves and you don't see a pheonix hybrid everyday. ;3 (Haha, Garuda cracks me up. He's all awkward around poor crying Genki.) I bet that's got an interesting story behind it. Well, I'm glad you updated this and I hope you still have the inspiration to keep going. I can't wait until the next chapter.
Mimi Sakura chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
OMG! A new chapter! I'm SO HAPPY! I waited so long to read more of this story! I'm overjoyed that you have continued it! Please don't make us wait 3 years for the next chapter, ok? THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!
Spellcaster Hikaru chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Agh! This story is so good but you haven't updated in so long! _ Please update! I'm in a really big MR mood after watching some of the episodes again (found here: w. users /whatsupdealer27 only remove the spaces.) but nothing's updated! *crys* Please update! *get's down on floor and grovels* Please?
strangegirl140 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Please update soon! I like this story and want it to continue.
Given Up chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Wow. The story is very realistic, and I enjoyed it. I wonder how Genki got that power though, and how he knew how to use it. Are you going to explain that in the next chapter? Anyway, arigato! Thanks for the story. It looks like it will be a good one.
Rebelbot chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
great story keep it up.
Elegant Spiral chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Wow, you're remaking this story? I love you! Please update again REAL SOON!
Yume no Anime chapter 1 . 12/7/2006