Reviews for Come Cryin' To Me
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
Legend!
hawkeye-song chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
This is a simply beautiful story, and I am soooo glad to find a clean BBWW story!

Brilliant work, by the way!
Golden Diamond chapter 14 . 10/8/2010
Wait wait wait I am seriously confused! :/ Is like Donna alive again or something? And is Donna like hooking up with Dick...? I thought she was married! Oh please alittlesummerwine reply to this review I am soooo confused you are going to have to break it down for me! You don't have too cuz it looks like your pretty busy I mean only one week of vacation? Come on! And like are you a grown up? And like to have a family and everything? Cuz like you said in school you would get a month, I understand if you don't wanna answer that I would be a bit freaked out if someone where to ask that! (: Now your story was just amazing! I loved it! You potrayed it soooo well! Are you like a best selling author or someting?(3 This will definitely go under my fav stories! I mean seriously I love it! You have very impressive and marvelous potential!:D I really liked the part when Diana goes to the manor and like Bruce kisses her knuckles in a knightly matter that wad perfect for the occasion! And like I so did get the fire part when you described it as a dark flame with a light flame! I was impressed with what a great metaphor/use of imagery you used! (3 well overall tour story was marvelous and filled with feeling and meaning! Hey that rhymes! (: You truly are a supercalafragistically awesome writer! Keep to it! Anywho I must go! But I am really really really glad and happy I came across your story ! Well gtg bye!(X
Golden Diamond chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Hey! It's me again! I just had to review this chapter but don't worry it will be a short review! (: Well okay I just wanted to say that I totally have heard that ABBA song you mentioned at the beginning. It used to be my favorite song from ABBA but not it's "Head Over Heels" (: Anywho, the date so far is sweet! It's funny how you say "... as if it had a mind of it's own it ..." well I am not exactly sure what it said but the point is Bruce did play with Diana's and I thought it was sweet! Shame on him for using his playboy persona w/ Diana! ): Doesn't he know it's different with her? She actually loves him with all his heart! And he admitted to himself that he felt the same! Ah and I like how Alfred has this big smile on his face when he sees Diana(: I believe that if you love someone, it's good to know that someones close friends and family like you too! It's just the nicest thing in the world when that happens! Anyway I am going to read the next chap! Oh well this review was pretty long to but hey it's kinda hard to write a short review when your reading a story as fantastic as this!
Golden Diamond chapter 8 . 10/8/2010
OMG! You really got to me in this chapter and I just had to review! I usually wait until I finish the whole story but I can't wait! You seriously touched me with this chapter! I felt the pain in Diana's heart at the loss of her sister! I feel like I have just lost someone I love dearly! ),: Seriously you had me crying in this chapter you caused me to feel that sadness and pain that Diana felt. I have to say you must be an amazing author to make me feel that way sure I am emotional when it comes to movies like Marley and Me idk if u watched it but anyhow I never get this emotional with words you know? Sure I feel all good inside when I read lovey dovey stories of BM and WW but cry? Never! So your truly an amazing writer! My hats off to you(: on a more positive subject I totally had a giggle fit when Diana caressed Bruce's face! And then he was all like stunned! LOL! But I giggled even more when like Batman like had his hand on the glass and Diana did too, rememeber? Tee hee truly funny! (3 I loved how u potrayed Bruce and Diana and I really do sense and feel the immense love they have for one another the passion they have for one another! Man your a dang good writer! Oh thanks for writting this story cuz I had once seen a pic on google or something no it was YouTube! Anyway the point is I had seen a pic of BM embracing WW and her saying "she was a part of me" and I was wondering what had happened now you told me! Thanx! Oh and idk if u check your reviews anymore but I had a question; so when Donna died was that the start of BM and WW hooking up or something? I am a bit confused cuz I am not so sure about this but according to what I saw BM and WW got together in the comics right? Yeah I am totally confused so I hope you do check your reviews and I hope I get a repy from you (: It's cool if you can't. Last thing is that I though it was funny how you and T were like having a discussion or something and you trying to guess were he was from I liked that touch (: and I totally agree with you and Lauren; every knight needs his princess and every princess needs a knight! (3 I never thought of it that way but it's true Knight and Princess so cool! Bruce and Diana, Batman and Wonder Woman! Aha so neat! That just proves their meant to be! OMG! This thing is super long! Better save some words for the next review! (: So sorry I took soooo much space ),: Ah well okay then bye!
magialuna chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
This was quite good. Your writing style and ability with words is very good. My only critique would be that it feels like it could be a little tighter somehow- maybe it is because you let us know in the non-flashbacks that Bruce would give in.. which left the angst and suspense to be pretty much about *how* would he give in. Perhaps if you planned it a little more? I only say this because it was so good, or I wouldn't bother adding critique.. however if you are really writing this with no plan and, in some chapters, no beta- your natural talent is really apparent. It makes me wonder what you could do if you just pulled the story a little tigher... does that make sense? I hope so. Your characterization and usage of the correct dialogue is just so very good, and makes me really see them as you write. Thanks for this story. -Clare
Kurrent chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
Very nice story! Hope to finish it later tonight, but I'm quite pleased with the "filling in the gaps" of the events shown in the books. The attraction between Bruce and Diana is wideely accepted and really pretty logical, after all.
d-dog chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
FRIKKIN AWESOME MAN YOU RULE!
ShadowCub chapter 14 . 3/31/2007
I just see Batman as the new Steve Trevor, and all of these girlfriend stories in a while she'll be as useless as the Black Canary.
Icha chapter 14 . 3/17/2007
So true, SW...

Not trying to be nitpicky, I see that some spatial separations (x or something) are missing, hence mixing two scenes and POV together. Small things, but I noticed that this fanboard is against putting asterix * together, so perhaps just use x or -x-

Other than that, a very touchy moment with Diana and Donna, and...Donna and Dick! Yay to second chance!

Hey, you heard a gossip that Donna's father might be Thomas Wayne? It's in DC Message Board, and it might happen (or not happen) during the next Countdown (to whatever...)!

Overall, a very touchy take for Donna's return. Love it!
Icha chapter 12 . 3/17/2007
Sweetheart, glad I made a time for this long delayed review. Bruce-Dick interaction is priceless!

So true, Dicky! And his advice to Bruce is just right as well!

Move on to the next...
Poisoned Existence chapter 14 . 2/22/2007
This was such a good story, it makes me sad that it has come to an end. T_T
SSJ04 Mewtwo chapter 14 . 2/5/2007
I'm sorry that I f
WonWoman Diana chapter 14 . 2/5/2007
Sorry, I wasnt here for long time, but now I read all the last chapters and I just can say as allways great. Im glad to being back and enjoy your Stories.

Thanks Diana
Siriuslover4eva chapter 14 . 2/1/2007
*CRIES!* THE END! WHY? I LOVED IT! I hope to see a chapter of something soon! lol...you know how i am...lol...GREAT CHAPTER AND A GREAT STORY! I'm so very sad that it has come to an end...but it was a great story! i hope to see another update soon! I love how Diana was so intuned to her sister that she knew when she had come back...i wish i had that kind of relationship with my sister...oh well...guess it wasnt' in the cards for me to have good siblings...*sigh* oh well, all's well that ends well...and things are going to end VERY well! lol...anywyas, hope all is well with you and all...GREAT JOB, Big Colt! GO COLTS! WE'RE GONNA WIN THE SUPERBOWL!