Reviews for Code Xana Episode 2: Mad Cow Stew
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Good but i found One Error, you said "She leads him to where 'Odd' and the dead cow were fighting. "
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
HI sorry havent reviewed in ages been on holiday and i like how this is penning out

Ever Faithful

Lyokoluva
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Thanks so much Zeriam! I asked you to get an account so I could PM you and you did, then you got a yahoo account when I asked. I need more fans like you.

Anyways, right now Xana is weak but that won't last forever, will it? And what will the new Sanne do when she reads and finds out more? The real history, the real stories, the truth. Read Episode 3: Sewer Rat to find out!
Transfigurator chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Wow! A mad cow!

Seems that Xana spend too much time on Moo Moo Farm. :)

Cow with laser beam in mouth was extremely funny.

And the Sanne finnaly discovered her past, and she doesn't look happy (creepy, some heads are gonna roll :) ), and her grandmother feel the Xana's presence.

Definitly, the hard times are coming.

If you still have any dobts... I LIKE IT!

BTW: I have a yahoo email adress now, but it can take a few hours to activate, and I don't know if it will work. Well, my PC is something so horrifying that even Xana wouldn't dare to touch it. :)

Ok, now I'm going to do what every tyrant doing in free moment: PLAY A VIDEO GAME! Sanakan! Take the second controller!

See ya.