Reviews for First in God's Favor
guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
please update!
guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Please update again and finish this story. It is so good.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Please update again. This story is so good!
orange-choc-chip chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
Have you abandoned this story? Please don't, because its really good, but it's been 7 years! Please carry on!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Its been 6yrs...Please update?
Lillian chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Your English is great! So is the story, it is on of the most original ideas I have ever seen! Keep writing.
thestaganddoe chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
NOT ENOUGH JILY! :(
Diane Potter chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Awesome Fic! Please continue its really amazing! :) I love the idea, Lily is falling for James :)
KaTePiErCe chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
eeekkkkk! More more more! I love stories that take Lily and James's story and looks at it from a fresh new perspective. And you do that marvelously darling. Can't wait for more.

AND OMG NEVILLE!
Ananniemous chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
Please write more! I love this book! It's neat! pleassse! writteee! please?
garpen chapter 11 . 3/9/2011
OMG I love this fic. I really hope you're planing on updating soon because I'm very curious about the rest of this story.

Plz update soon!
booklover1998 chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
love it!
Angie chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
Please update, I love this story!
grace chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
is your story based on julie garwood's saving grace?
OH EM GEE chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Um... aren't Lily and Sirius brother and sister in this? What was he doing about to kiss her? That's incest, you know.

And, yes, I know that in the Potterverse, marriage between cousins isn't all that uncommon, but that's not really incest in the first place, and it's not even illegal in the real world. But between brother and sister - yeah, that's pretty gross.

Does it happen in the book? I can't claim to be a Julie Garwood expert, or even a fan (- I've only read one book by her 'The Gift'), but I can't imagine her putting something like that in her stories; it's just too disturbing.