Reviews for The Way To Their Hearts
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 2 . 10/20/2007

I've been waiting for this for far too long.

Great chapter, though. THIS is why you remain one of my absolute favorite author on the site.

“Shikamaru! Their monster egos are invading my personal bubble again! Make them stop!”

Oh my God Naruto, I love you.

I love Shikamaru's role as the kind-of-mediator. It is so him, and it make me laugh so much. I love that guy.

What I love MOST, though, is Chouji. He gets no glory, but he is such an AWESOME character, and you acually did more than have him eat chips, so you know. You deserve worshiping.

Seriously, awesome chapter, and I hope the next one will be sooner.
lacusclien4 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
hahahaha..i imagine the guys doing stuffs like that and it was very funny..especially the part were sasuke ordered neji to get some potatoes and shikamaru had to use his good speaking skills just so neji would do that..the chapter was great,simple and yet very pack.. i hope you'll update soon and ja ne!
Verboten Byacolate chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Wow. It took you almost a YEAR to update, and it was so, so delicious! I hope you come out with the next chapter befor 2009. XD

eternalwhimsy chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
love the story
coconutmandarin chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
I loved this:

"Ten plus years of dealing with Ino had made him skilled in the art of appeasing divas."

"At his table, Tenten and Sakura were eating their way into a diabetic coma"

Oh, and the Katon-ing of the stew and your pimping-out of your other fic.

Christ, has it really been a year since you wrote this?
The masked invisible chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
wow duck butt in a pink flurrfy apron i laughed my fn ass off when i read that! YAY
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I really do pity d!
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Zinbuki-san chapter 1 . 5/13/2007

I loved this... everyone was so in character, and it gave me a DAMN good laugh.

And I agree... -gigglesnort- pink apron'd Sasuke gives me very welcoming mental images XD

And I like the end line, it... well, it just WORKED. And it's so damn true, too, ne? Plus, that guide of theirs sounds hillairious.
eternalwhimsy chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
love the story. ]
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Haha, really great! It's really cute to imagine Hinata smash Naruto in the head xD The ShikaIno part was really cute, and the NejiTen part was really funny XD ("Byakugan", i feel really sorry for her when she dressed up and anything, and this is the first thing he says when he see's her xD) And the SasuSaku part was adorable.

Although i have a little problem imagine Sasuke in a apron xD

But i loved it! I want a sequel, to see their reactions. Or the same thing, but the girls made some mistakes (Ino's insulting Shikamaru clouds or something xD)

Love /nazaliasan , and you're added on favourite stories list -
hollyberry chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
aw! thisa was so cute! i loved it! plz write more!
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
LOL! love this! it's going on my favorites list, i will be looking for an update soon! keep up the wonderful work! I love how you had all the guys mess up! poor sasuke, poor sakura! lol

poor boys!

update soon!

Alusy chapter 1 . 1/3/2007

Oh my god that's so funny/sad! A boyfriend can't just assume a girl has her period, especially if he's wrong!

Shikamaru's stupid laziness got him in BIG trouble.

Naruto can't stop thinking about feeding himself XD

As for Neji...oh my god that was just sad, I couldn't help but gasp and keep my mouth open for a long time. I can't believe he didn't remember the anniversary of his proposal! Lol, real men alright XP. Update soon! Will you? I hope so!
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Oh boy, how could they be SO DUMB! Mainly Neji! I CAN'T belive him! *wacks Neji on the head with rolling pin* Anyways keep writing LOVE the story! The boys BETTER have a good solution out of this!

~Neji and Tenten 4ever!_