Reviews for Freedom
m.s chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
Once apon a time an author made a wonderful story with only 3 chapters. Almost 7 years later the author still hasn't updated yet. THE END
Lets update to have a happy ending!
Zepar chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Please update!
Mikitsu Kisa-chan chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I really wanna finish it, its really good. please update a lot of people would be happy if you did, i know i would. This is kind of a dark fic and those are my favorite but there isnt a lot of them. Please continue, there isnt anything more frustrating then being unable to finish a good story.
Annabelle chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
I really like this plot. I hope ichigo will soon realize that hichigo just needs to work through some family issues. Or maybe hichigo will snap and tell one of his sisters why he hates ichigo( family).
Cerulean-Guava chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
3 years my friend? NONO, You get back here and update! D:
Anitoon3 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Man! This story was sad! I mean, to know that you are not loved! Poor Hichigo! I really liked this! Thank you for making this! You are a really good writer! :)
Aiko110 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
PLZ

make another! '(
MuchSarcasm chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
please continue TT this is the best story of bleach i have seen! continue! continue! me is begging you!
Raven Majestrix chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I am here to tell you need to update. I've been coming back and it's sad that you haven't updated, but oh well guess you're busy. But that doesn't mean i'll give up. I'll keep pushing you to continue this fic. 'Cuz I think it's the best I've read yet, so come back and type. Raven Majestrix asks you to and also my followers. Their waiting. so hurry Thankx

Ace: don't listen to Raven she's Crazy.

RavenR: I'd earase that comment but I'm feelling worn out so what ever me is still gonna wait for this wonderful persons update. Because this fic is better than yours ACE.
pages.of.altaire chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
I LOVE THIS! Poor Hichigo, not loved by his family! I would be pretty pissed too if I see my family being all happy without me, but then, that happens all the time. I would just stand near the doorway to the living room and I would see my dad, mom, and my brother all happy and watching TV, without even bothering to call me down to come join them. I know exactly how Hichigo feels. I hope things would turn out better! Keep posting!
anime-4EVER44 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
update soon
Demonica chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Hey there! I just read your story (duh!) and I must say that I'm sad that it wasn't updated in a long time. I know that you said on your profile that you don't do much around here anymore but this story is really good, and I really like your style of writing so could you just put up if you have another chapter written, please? Pretty, pretty please? In the eyes of a reader it'd be a sin not to finish a story this good.

Sighs and waves bye
smile like a fish chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
OMG please write more!
keraizaki chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Kool! ] I like this story! WRITE MORE SOON! 3
goldchild chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
i like this story i like insest storys exspesely twin brother insest.