Reviews for Freedom
The Black Inferno Devil chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
Poor Hichigo... I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Meaning you better update soon. (Ah, I'm just kidding. Can't rush Yaoi, now can we?)
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
i like this story
Sephy-Chan chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Nice idea, I'd like to see where this is going

Keep up the good work xD
Saiyura chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
i love it i can't wait for chapter 4 to come. keep up the good work
Mellu-chan chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
oh no! almost 3 months since you last updated!

hurry up and continue! i can't wait! xD
Emerald Elyon chapter 2 . 4/23/2007
Aha, Since I've only reviewed for chapter 3... I shall review for this chapter also! Update son. PLEASE! I wanna know what happens in chapter 4!
henriette chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
oh very nice, I'll love to see where this story is going, looking forward to your next update : )
Emerald Elyon chapter 3 . 3/22/2007
Very interesting story! I can't wait till you update!
LandUnderWave chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
I went to click on the 'Next Chapter' button, and there was NOTHING THERE! *gasp shock horror* Why why why is every AU story with Hichigo in it shorter than I think it is? Oh well. I can't wait to read more!

Lilz
Morbid Mother chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
Not holding much, I must agree but I gotta say that Hichigo is a bit creepy.
Ashyx chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Aw! Poor, poor Hichigo T_T But this is a great idea for a story! It's my favorite Hichi-fic I've found so far Please keep writing it!
Sillvog chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
I wonder why the hate each other so much. Looking forward to finding out.
Muffin'snothere chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
I'm really loving the concept of this story, it's really great. And i like how you portry the characters, they seem realistic. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
aw Hichigo needs more love D
Sa-chan chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
Wow. I'm pleasantly surprised that there's a Hichi x Ichi fanfic here, and a really good one at that! :D

The pairing intrigues me a lot, and I've been seriously planning on writing something very similar to this... but I doubt I could pull it off this well. :D Please keep writing this, too many excellent fanfics in this world get left unfinished. Don't let this be one of them.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »