Reviews for Freedom
baddaytoday chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
At long last! T_T

Aiee... Hichi is now living with the Kurosaki's... what's gonna happen to Ichigo? Awe, can't wait for chapter four w
Subayai chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Well, I can't say that this was your best chapters, but it wasn't bad. And not boring. It was nice to read, how Karin and Yuzu reacted when seeing Hichigo. I don't have much to say, I can't think clearly when I'm sick. Keep Up.
Katey Gates chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
oh oh! when is the next chapter gonna be up, cause i really like this! :D
Hyou-kun chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Not much to say about this chapter. Update soon!
Jovial Reader chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Ou, things are in a tuffy now... Awe, I hope Hichigo will be feel more comfortable .
NarutoBlackmail chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Damn, why must Ichigo be in such denial? ;_; I still loved this chapter! KEEP IT UP, MAN! 8D
Morbid Mother chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
o, u should let Hichigo and Ichigo share Dark Ichigo. it'd be interesting of Dark Ichigo caught some of Hichigo's insanity.
aKaKitsuneKK chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Quite good! I like it!

Update it soon, please!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
MOre please! DOn't leave me hanging here!
OrangeDeath chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
i first read this on LJ, but just wanted to let you know that i liked it on this side too, and to add to my fav list.

Tori chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
wow I really love this fic, I hope you update soon and make your chapters longer! I was craving so much more at the end!
DarkSunstorm chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Great! Cant wait to read the rest.
baddaytoday chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Uwah, I don't know this kind of pairing exist.. but I already love it to bits!

It's so very interesting and well written. Please do not rush. I want to see how they get together!

Be waiting for the next chapter, albeit anxiously!
Subayai chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Wow. Again, you did amazing work. I can't wait for the next chapters, if you keep this quality up. And the pairing... Hell yeah! I may sound a bit...perverted, but that's me. Write more this kind of stuff, I wonder why allmost nobody writes about Hichigo. :

Yuzu's thoughts about being the 'woman of the house' were written beautifully. In a way, that her kind of child would think. 'Cause she's not a kid anymore, or a teenager yet. I love your style, thank you.
tenkage onna chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
sa neat ne 8D an origional idea! this is interesting ne, and very well written to! sa, so happy to find a good ichi/hichi story that hasnt been rewritten five million times _ update soon please! oh, and before in chapter 1 you mentioned a hichigo community on live journal? couldja send me the link please? i'd be greatfull thanks and update within the next five years please!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »