Reviews for Freedom
NarutoBlackmail chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
Oh, man! This is gettin' good! :D
Jovial Reader chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
Hichigo.. Heh, he really is the insane one, isn't he xD ?
Pickle Reviver chapter 2 . 1/3/2007
Yay! you updated; me happy! Hope you're gonna make more soon!

And hope Hichi and Ichi aren't gonna bash each other's faces into pulp and eat each other's liverr and choke each other to death and fuck each other like rabbits and.. ok, I'm gonna shut up, so you can continue this story! Bye!
RioDios chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Nwa...VERY and i mean EXTREMLY AWSOME CHAPTER!

:D!
NarutoBlackmail chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I'm just gonna say- DO NOT STOP WRITING THIS. YOU MUST CONTINUE! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVEOF GOD CONTINUE! I ADORE THIS PAIRING WITH A BURNING PASSION! :D PLEASE! ;_;
Jovial Reader chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Ou, looks like their first meeting for a hile ain't going too well.. Hope they'll lighten up soon _.
Morbid Mother chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I love the dark feeling you start off with...it fills me with a similar exhilaration.(n.n)
Subayai chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Oh wow. I just love it. Your language and writing is so great, that I can't find a word for it. It's great how you concentrate on the characters feelings and thoughts, everyone doesn't do that. Really, keep it up, at least I'm going to read this.
Mellu-chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
aww.. )
Pickle Reviver chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
It's very good, I wonder how this story is gonna work out, so please update soon *adds to favorite list*
Blackland Fire Dragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Yes! I have been waiting for something like this! A different twist. It sounds awsome already. Please continue!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5