Reviews for The Gods' Opinion
Jane Black chapter 29 . 3/4
I cant begin to explain what this history produced in each line I read. This was a very wonderful story and its a pity that I dont have a second part. Each character you wrote is characterized to 100% of the original story.
You can tell the affection that you put to this story in every detail that you left embodied: each place, each food preparation, even the terms in relation to the therapies of assisted reproduction.
In relation to this last I am surprised by the knowledge you have on this subject. I currently work with infertile couples and it is a long multidisciplinary work together with the doctors, midwives, laboratory, embryologists, psychologists so that everything turns out as each couple wishes. I had never read a story based on fertilization invitro and I am happy to say that it was wonderful to read each chapter.
Finally I hope you can excuse if there is a misspelled word, since I am a Chilean girl and my English is not very good, although your reading was very quick to read in each amazing chapter.
I felt that I should write to you and I congratulate you for such a great and wonderful work that you created.

Thank you very much, I hope some day you write again for this site. 3

See ya!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Homophobic bitch
Drake Rhapsody chapter 29 . 7/19/2017
Damn you, I had been successfully holding back tears until that last phrase... Loved it! Everyone was perfect and you speak of so many things I agree with... good job, really! Now give me a tissue...
fieriz chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Holy crap on a crap, it's 3.21 AM in the morning as I just finished reading everything from beginning.
This is definitely one of the best AU around, and you have my heartfelt gratitude for writing such a beautiful and awesome story
Min-chan17 chapter 29 . 12/29/2016
i love you, thank u for this story
Rex-Goliath chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 29 . 1/18/2016
Finally getting the time to write a proper review for this story.

First off, I'd just like to applaud you for writing something like this. Honestly speaking, it's brilliant! The amount of detail and care you've put into the story is amazing. There were times where I actually wondered if you were a chef/ doctor because of the way you wonderfully characterized the characters.

I especially loved your Kagome. She's just so real. The dilemma's she faces, with her life with Hojo, her guilt over her brother's death, her uncertainty over her future, her horror at her initial inability to conceive, etc. All wonderfully done. I was initially kinda annoyed with how you had the characters be drawn to Kagome - like the dialogues where Sango and co. felt some sort of connection/ they wanted to help her. My biggest peeve with writers is that they tell instead of showing. And initially, with the whole telling of how they were drawn to Kagome, it felt like you were definitely doing that. But as the story went on, you began to show rather than tell and you did a really good job there. I especially loved the way you had displayed the relationship food had with Kagome and the way it figured into her personality. Ever the people-pleaser, it makes sense that she grapples with why food is her passion.

And your Inuyasha. To be honest, I found him a little difficult initially. In his internal monologues, there's so much going on within him. He's such a complex character but then in his interactions with the other characters, he just seems to sort of disappear and become simple? Initially, I was confused but then I realized that it was perhaps a deliberate strategy of yours. The show Inuyasha is very similar - he has problems with communication. And you brought that forth really, really, really well. And I'm even more glad the way you had Kagome come to terms with that.

Speaking of the two, their story was beautiful. I liked how their courtship wasn't always as smooth sailing. I'll be honest, when Kagome first disappeared after her miscarriage, I was really thrown. I had honestly expected that she would get with Inuyasha right away. And then when they started dating but they had communication problems, I was even thrown by that fact. Maybe it's a side effect of all the cliche fanfictions I've read LOL, but I'm so so so SO glad that you did the opposite. I LOVED how Inuyasha and Kagome had their own hurdles to overcome before they got together and I LOOVED it even more how they continued to have problems after getting together. It was so realistic and so fulfilling to read. I think it definitely elevated your story from 'good' to 'awesome.'

But forreal, the amount of detail that went into this story. You're a wonderful writer.

Each character had a purpose and each character had their own distinct voice. It's often difficult to do that when you have so many characters!

I mean, even when you characterized the breakdown of Kagome and Hojo's relationship, I really enjoyed it. As you said, the two loved each other. But it wasn't enough for their marriage. Speaking of Hojo, I actually really liked the way you characterized him. There's nothing really wrong with him. He loved and cared for Kagome the best way he could. But at the end, he just wasn't meant to be with her. It's a very mature take. Speaking of which, I adored how there was no infidelity in that marriage. It made the eventual dissolution of the marriage more sadder and mature.

The only major problem I had with this fic, was Kikyo's character. I just remained confused on her throughout. It's obvious that she wanted Hojo for herself and was jealous of Kagome. But I failed to understand her constantly rude attitude and putting-down of Kagome. Like the whole restaurant business. Idk, I think that's maybe because we didn't get to hear Kikyo's inner thoughts. But she kinda comes across as the one dimensional villain? But again, it's a pretty small complaint as far as things go.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful fic!
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
This story is BEAUTIFUL. Just BEAUTIFUL in every way. I'll write a longer, more detailed review later because its past 5 am where I live (I was up all night trying to finish it - THAT'S how BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL it is!). But, forreal tho, probably the BEST Kagome-Inuyasha fic I've read! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
A Little Someone chapter 29 . 12/13/2015
I read this a while ago... And thought about it the other day. I can't believe I didn't leave a review! (Or fav it D:) This is an amazing story, very different to anything else I've read, that deals with real life problems. Really enjoyed reading this... Well done!
the-clumsy-one chapter 29 . 11/24/2015
Shocks, the ending was definitely a surprise for me. The feels! Gawd.
the-clumsy-one chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
What's with Kagura? :O
the-clumsy-one chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
I'm getting more curious on Kagome and Hojo's relationship deals!
the-clumsy-one chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
I lol-ed at the a/u at the end xD
the-clumsy-one chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Damn! Inuyasha as the fertility doctor? I certainly didn't see that coming! Wooo! I'm so gonna read this :3
Saiyajin Princess Chichi chapter 29 . 11/16/2015
I just thought I should come comment. I know this story has been done for ages, and I've probably commented on it before. But it stuck with me so vividly throughout the years, I could remember little details you wrote about them, about the restaurant and other things. I couldn't remember what it was called, or who authored it, I spent a couple of hours hunting through the completed Inu/Kag stories until I found it. I re-read it in 2 days. I still absolutely adore this fic with all my heart. I needed to come by to make that known to you.

So thank you for the wonderful story.