Reviews for Angel or Demon?
Valeska Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
hey this is a really really good start to the story, i love the way u have Dracula caring about her and im really curious to know what happens to them next. plzplzplzplzplzplz continue this, its really good and shows a lot of promise!
Cari chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
hey, its really good. ur writing more, right? cuz now im kinda "hey, wheres the rest? i wanna read it" lol
GINA chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
yea! thats more like it . so so amazing . you have a gift and i wanted to thank you for my mentioning in new beginings and i love helping .

love ya !

Gina
Cosmopolitan Countess chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I'M THE FIRST TO REVIEW THIS STORY! So I'm not the only one who works on not only one story but two. Good for you! This is going to be GREAT and Interesting Story. I can already kind has this bad boy streak going with him but also he is just very lonely. What else hmm... I really love that name Kismet it's just so cute! Anywho I gotta wrap it up here Grey's Anatomy is coming on in a few minutes. LOVERLY JOB! UPDATE ASAP!

Oh yeah be on the look out I probably be updating "Beautiful Disaster" in the next few weeks. It may take a while because I wanna post a least three chapters. So there is all that typing to do possibly revising, rediting 'n' all. LOVE YA!1