Reviews for Her Passion
WritingAvox chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hey,keep writing,I liked it very much,please!
MiaCara chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I really like this. Usually I don't like the whole doggie thing but this was done nicely and gross. I mean who doesn't love a kiss from a sweet pup here and there. I hate it when he is all sniffing her and stuff as a dog. Good job.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Excellent portraile of their relationship.
Pharies chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I shivered as I read this. It was that good. You did well in writing this piece. I loved the detail you used in it. It was nice.

Tori
Jack of the North chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Wow, great story. I love these oneshots but the problem is now i want to know what happens next!
Chrystal Slara chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
i agree with you sirius isn't dead. i love the story. just about as much as i love sirius... and thats quite a bit
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
GREAT story! I loved it! It was so sweet!

Cya ;)
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Great story! I love the idea of Hermione/Sirius as a couple - although I can't tell why. I also loved the Lets-take-Snuffles-out-for-walkies scene; it was soo cute! Especially when he licked her hand. "Don't worry 'Mione. I'll take care of you." AW! Major Aww moment. Definatly.

I loved it!

x Caramel
crystal.of.ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I do agree with the spelling but besides that, very nice :)

Sirius does live in my little world also. In a story I might write soon, he will be with Hermione :)
Stephanie Jean Snape chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
that was an amazing story i couldnt' stop till i finished the entire story great job will you have a sequel
Mrs Charlie Weasley-thats me chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
OMG...

LOVE the lines

after having to stay with the Dursleys to recharge his blood protection I dunno... I get this image of him sitting in the corner plugged into the wall! :P

they would sneak away to spend time with him, feed him, try to make him happy.

He truly is a dog then...feeding and that... lol

other than more than perfect grades, was his smile, his laugh, his love.

Yeah right.

LOVE the yeah right...

LOVED THE STORYY! You have to do a SEQUEL FOR SURE!

And I believe you...Sirius is NOT dead... just like in my story! :P

Anyways... you have to do a sequel... great job with this one!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I like it, especially the part about Sirius not dying, he is far too fine for that.
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I, too, liked the pairing, and I think you did a great job with the story. Very well-written sex scene.
MissPadfoot101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006