Reviews for Her Passion
iwillwrestleforbacon chapter 1 . 3/28
Damn that was hot. And really well written! I like it :)
WritingAvox chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hey,keep writing,I liked it very much,please!
MiaCara chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I really like this. Usually I don't like the whole doggie thing but this was done nicely and gross. I mean who doesn't love a kiss from a sweet pup here and there. I hate it when he is all sniffing her and stuff as a dog. Good job.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Excellent portraile of their relationship.
Pharies chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I shivered as I read this. It was that good. You did well in writing this piece. I loved the detail you used in it. It was nice.

Jack of the North chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Wow, great story. I love these oneshots but the problem is now i want to know what happens next!
Chrystal Slara chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
i agree with you sirius isn't dead. i love the story. just about as much as i love sirius... and thats quite a bit
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
GREAT story! I loved it! It was so sweet!

Cya ;)
CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Great story! I love the idea of Hermione/Sirius as a couple - although I can't tell why. I also loved the Lets-take-Snuffles-out-for-walkies scene; it was soo cute! Especially when he licked her hand. "Don't worry 'Mione. I'll take care of you." AW! Major Aww moment. Definatly.

I loved it!

x Caramel
crystal.of.ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I do agree with the spelling but besides that, very nice :)

Sirius does live in my little world also. In a story I might write soon, he will be with Hermione :)
Stephanie Jean Snape chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
that was an amazing story i couldnt' stop till i finished the entire story great job will you have a sequel
Mrs Charlie Weasley-thats me chapter 1 . 12/11/2006

LOVE the lines

after having to stay with the Dursleys to recharge his blood protection I dunno... I get this image of him sitting in the corner plugged into the wall! :P

they would sneak away to spend time with him, feed him, try to make him happy.

He truly is a dog then...feeding and that... lol

other than more than perfect grades, was his smile, his laugh, his love.

Yeah right.

LOVE the yeah right...

And I believe you...Sirius is NOT dead... just like in my story! :P

Anyways... you have to do a sequel... great job with this one!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I like it, especially the part about Sirius not dying, he is far too fine for that.
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I, too, liked the pairing, and I think you did a great job with the story. Very well-written sex scene.
MissPadfoot101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006