Reviews for The Rurouni Kenshin Angst Fic
JellyBeanForest chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I actually like this story... a lot. It's a wonderful parody of the angst fics that are so prevalent these days. The lack of "setting" and "atmosphere" just adds to the hilarity. I especially love the dialogue.

Don't be too embarrassed!
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
(Snort) Hilarious!
The Happiest Celery Stalk chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Oh my God, that was fricking hilarious! All the super-angsty OOC fics are so lame, and deserve the flames of HUMOR!

Sorry, I go a little insane sometimes ; Forgive?
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
sueb262 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Beautiful, just beautiful! I'm a complete angst-aholic, but this was so spot-on and made me actually laugh out loud sitting here alone.
YukiNeko chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I love this! You're really good at parodies. .
Swirly chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Other than the Yahiko pimp thing I didn't quite understand, this fic... LOLOLOLOLOLOL :D
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
*snicker* Why didn't I find this one sooner? LMAO. Heck, as a HUGE fan of angst, I don't hate you - in fact, I like it when we angst fiends get made fun of once in a while! Besides, this was just too hilarious to ever flame! *cackles* That was great. Thanks for the laugh!

Jaa,

~Baka
HappyStalkerBall chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
_ My cousin was right! This is hilarious! _ *pictures Yahiko dressed like a pimp* haha! That was funny! A most bizarre image for sure! ;; Very good stuff! _ I enjoyed it much Thank you! _

_ ~Kayla~ _
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
BWAHAHA! XD That just may be the funniest thing I have ever read! *sigh* If only all humor fanfics could be this good...

-Halcyone
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
That was the most hysterical thing I have read in a LONG time. I'm serious, I am cracking up! XD excellent, excellent job! All that melodramtic, cliche angst really DOES take its toll...
PuccaShells chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
haha funny
Evil Scientist chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
This is excellent, parodies rule! Having to make a long, boring speech about healing and redemption before you save or kill anybody is basically what makes the episodes half an hour long. [the shishio duel is actually only about four minutes of real fighting]. Excuse my sarcasm, even though this show is good, it's just WAY too easy to make fun of.
StormViper chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That was SO funny i almost cried . Now u did make my favorite chatactor (Saitou) Gay...But it was all in the name of humor witch u did quiet well thus...it is ok . I Have absolutely no idea how u could addanything to this (seeing as everyone dies in the end) But if u do i will sertantly Read it and review again! Haha Thanks for the laughs i hope to red more of your work soon

P.S. Yes the correct spelling is Saitou but it realy didnt bother me...just thought u sould know

~StaomArrow~
Reaka chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
That was...interesting...BUT FRICKEN FUNNY! I'm so glad I'm not an angst writer! But even if I was, I'd still find this very funny!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »