Reviews for Midnight
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I loved the snowball fight, but feel like the kiss, unless Ed didn't remember it, kind of threw off the story.
andysanime chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Awwww I love these 3
lluviabrillante chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Very nice supplements to a great story.
LeFay Strent chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Aww! So cute and sweet! That really touched me it was so adorable!

*sigh* And now there's really no more. I've finished the story, I've finished the one-shots, and now I feel like crying cause it's over. Man, you sure do know how to spin a a good story. I was hooked as soon as I read the first chapter of Conversion. I wouldn't be surprised that by now you've become something great in the field of writing. Don't ever give up on it because you have a beautiful talent.
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Ooooh, is this right as the Great Depression was starting? Interesting.

I love the way this was formatted, each part beginning with days and what Roy's mood was. Very nice.
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awwwwww! I loves it! X3
MyDoll chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
This is so touching. Everything you write, is just phenomenal. The emotions and carachters are just right on. I am on the verge of tears writing this! I'm so upset that is not continued! Gah! So touching. I love this more than words. Thank you for writing this. It was beautiful.
fangirlingprobs chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
so cute ;n ;

so fluffy
Kluddle chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
These are all too precious for words...Conversion was an amazing story, and these one-shots just fuel my love for it more.
Lilec Hamira Amdciez chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
*convicted voice* The Great Depression.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
awwsome lov it plzs update soon
damncritic chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
i love how you made similarities with roy here to mustang, except in a different context - the ability, sense of purpose, leadership and drive.
DaisyAnimeluvr chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Oh my god, that is just too sweet!
GoldenRat chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Aww, sweet ficlets. Espcially enjoyed the glimpse into businessman Roy dealing with the crash.
ShihanaAmaya chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Heh, I loved Conversion and I loved this. My god, I actually cried while I read it, and I usually don't do that. It was amazing.