Reviews for Midnight
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
if you ever do want to come back to the world of FMA Fics this would be a great place to start! :3

think about it! a small continuation of your story will make us fans very happy:)
and its only a little one-shot... right? that means no pressure to keep writing...it will be over in one page!

only...like..1000 words...something romantic with Ed and Roy, or maybe something funny with Ed and Al?

(sorry if im begging XD i just really want more) lol

-ZeyTheFox-
Naramyon chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
*coos* My heart. I just- *cuteness overload*
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I loved the snowball fight, but feel like the kiss, unless Ed didn't remember it, kind of threw off the story.
andysanime chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Awwww I love these 3
lluviabrillante chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Very nice supplements to a great story.
LeFay Strent chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Aww! So cute and sweet! That really touched me it was so adorable!

*sigh* And now there's really no more. I've finished the story, I've finished the one-shots, and now I feel like crying cause it's over. Man, you sure do know how to spin a a good story. I was hooked as soon as I read the first chapter of Conversion. I wouldn't be surprised that by now you've become something great in the field of writing. Don't ever give up on it because you have a beautiful talent.
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Ooooh, is this right as the Great Depression was starting? Interesting.

I love the way this was formatted, each part beginning with days and what Roy's mood was. Very nice.
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awwwwww! I loves it! X3
MyDoll chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
This is so touching. Everything you write, is just phenomenal. The emotions and carachters are just right on. I am on the verge of tears writing this! I'm so upset that is not continued! Gah! So touching. I love this more than words. Thank you for writing this. It was beautiful.
fangirlingprobs chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
so cute ;n ;

so fluffy
Kluddle chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
These are all too precious for words...Conversion was an amazing story, and these one-shots just fuel my love for it more.
Lilec Hamira Amdciez chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
*convicted voice* The Great Depression.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
awwsome lov it plzs update soon
damncritic chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
i love how you made similarities with roy here to mustang, except in a different context - the ability, sense of purpose, leadership and drive.
DaisyAnimeluvr chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Oh my god, that is just too sweet!