Reviews for Hearts of Stone
DinoWriter23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Good way to start this fan fiction.
So the Wood Between the Worlds is connected to Traverse Town?
Refugees I recognize: Robin Hood and Little John, Quasimodo, Merlin, Lady and the Tramp, Kaa, and Meeko. I have no idea who the girl playing outside is supposed to be.
Villains I recognize: Tash, Negaduck, Captain Hook, Maleficent, Jafar, and the Magus.
This was one of the first fan fictions I read and it's still one of my favorites.
DinoWriter23 chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
So when are we going to get the next chapter?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
hfdfbbsh
dvbj chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Hi I read your sisters fanfiction. I don't know a lot of the fiction you write about. I saw on your profile that this is active. Thought I'd say hi. Tell her to finish lost Christmas carol. It's really good so far. I do have a fanfiction account, but I'm too lazy to log in. Hallelujah, Ii just found the comma on my kindle keyboard. Yay! Sorry, that was random.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 14 . 5/10/2010
Wow! About time you updated. Awesome job! Sure hope you update soon.
Storyseeker chapter 14 . 5/10/2010
Great to see a new instalment from you! It was well worth the wait.
Grimlock1992 chapter 13 . 4/8/2010
this is very good stroy and i am asking you to ad halo and transformers if you so thanks.
Drake Dragonsoul chapter 13 . 2/24/2010
I like this story a lot so far. There are quite a few characters and worlds that I would like to see explored in an actual Kingdom Hearts game.

You've done a good job of welding around the Kingdom Hearts canon with the Gummi Gates and the changes to the Keyblade (particularly with the keychains) are pretty good. I am a little worried that Tintar might eclipse the other characters when he gains more keychains, but so far that hasn't seemed to happen, though I have to ask what happened to Launch? I didn't notice him in the last couple of chapters.

I like seeing Digimon characters in here. (My first ever anime.) Though T.K. and Patamon aren't really my favorite characters.

Will we be seeing all Nine Keyblade wielders, or failing that will we at least get a glimpse at most of them?

I also like seeing Darkwing Duck in here. Brings back fond memories. And he's very entertaing, almost steals the show.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 13 . 10/24/2009
It's good to see that you finally updated. Sweet chapter, like always.
Storyseeker chapter 13 . 10/23/2009
Awesome to see another chapter from you! Hope we see more of the Lion King soon.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 12 . 4/5/2009
Another sweet chapter! Keep it up!
Storyseeker chapter 12 . 4/3/2009
Excellent chapter!
Fan Boy 101 chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
Man, that sucks! I was really hoping Tintar would indeed save Mufasa from Scar. Oh, well. Sure hope the trio return to the Pride Lands soon. Awesome chapter, as always.
Storyseeker chapter 11 . 3/26/2009
Another great chapter! I was a little disappointed that they didn't get to spend more time interacting with the Lion King characters though.

I would have liked to have read an interaction between them during the time in TLK2 when young Kovu trespassed into the Prydelands (Simba was very highstrung in that movie). Knowing Tintar, he would have probably gone straight to a little cub like Kovu's defense when it looked like Simba was gonna take a bite out of him, amd maybe taken a bite out of Simba instead.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
Amazing chapter! Certinley can't wait for the next one.