Reviews for Mark's Boyfriend
Keily Bee chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I don't expect you to update since it's been about 6 years since you published this, but I really enjoyed the story :) I like the idea and am very jealous I didn't think of it first! Good job!
Spuffy57 chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
good so far! I hope it will turn collins'angel at some point ]
ManyHawks chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
oh, and, i also loved your discription of Angel's lips :)
ManyHawks chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
this is pretty good, but only because you're an awesome writer. no offense, but for me, Angel/Mark EWW! and the waitin's and goin's are bothering me a bit, but maybe it'll grow on me, who knows.
Out Of The Bell Jar chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
You are officially my new best friend.

This is my favorite pairing(?) ever, and there's not enough of it out there - plus, stories from Collins' point of view are really, really rare.

You've got me hooked! The whole syntax thing is taking me a little bit out of the moment, but I'm getting used to it.

Can't wait to see more!
Snicker Puff chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Great work so far! I like the way you are writing from Collins' perspective, and that you are using his 'voice' as you narrate - dropping the g from ing and such. I find it very effective! I'm quite interested to see where you take this. I like that you made reference to the chemistry between Angel and Collins, even though Angel is with Mark right now. I saw that you listed it as CollinsxAngelx Mark. Should be good :) I've read one other CxAxM fic and liked it, although I've actually got my fingers crossed that Angel will dump Mark (gently, of course ;) ) for Collins :) But whatever happens, I'm sure it will be good! Update soon, please ;)
Operatic chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
I'm really, really hoping this'll work out for Collins...because no offence, but Mark/Angel is just ucky :) I do like what I'm reading do far, though!