Reviews for Christmas
Fairytale Warrior chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
love it! its so cute :)

You got the characters attitudes to match their original ones very nicly
MangaGirl7980 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
I REALLY liked it! I hope u keep writing more like it!

-MG7980

That was amazing! I loved it! Great job, you are a very talented writer.

-ANM
Deutermont chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
That was really sweet! I liked it. I'm not sure why you gave it a T (should be K or K) but it was worth a read!
Kara2992 chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Well... I like your story so much... And I want to ask you if I can translate it to Spanish and submit here... I know a lot of people how like the 'preview' of the story that I gave to them, so please, let me submit in Spanish! Maybe I'll have one or two mistakes, but I do a very well job.

Waiting for your answer and some stories more of you,

Kara2992

SWETT

Great story!

hahahaha
me chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
well, i think it's great as it is but would be so much better if you wrote more to it. especially since i'd really like to read more. you keep the characters very in cannon and i love that! thanks!
Sinner Katsu chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I really, really enjoyed that. :O

Please write s'more of it. ; - ;

You're one of those handful of actual good fanfic writers out there. :c
MisoGirl chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
I was drawing a CC fanart wile reading this! Odd... Chrono and Rosette both have Hot Coco in my pic too... and I drew the MUGS huge! I was hoping 4 some mistletoe action. ...whoa... that sounded like meany things... THAT I didn't want it too...-_-;
snekochan chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Hi! I thought this chapter was cute. Not as cute as the first one, and the ending did seem a little rushed, but I though that the scene where he had to go find the water was funny, and when he came back...aw. I didn't like the reminising part at the end, but I loved the line about the hot chocolates by the fire... fluff qand stugff, I like it!
Rielle P chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
cool! that so sweet, cant wait for the next chapter. Interesting poor Chrno getting all to do the swimming in the white lake that was snow, while Rosette threatens to kill him (sighs) Oh well.. cant wait for the next chap. KAWAI!
snekochan chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Hi! Sneko here, and that was so cute! I love christmas cave scenes! Should you write another chapter? Sure! Sounds like a good plan to me! You definently have talent as a fluff writer, so do write on!
Maeleene chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Awa! It was so cute! I'd say definately write another one. It's great!

-Maeleene
Alexis chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
This was very nice. I don't think you should add another chapter. The fanfic is perfect the way it is now and I think adding more would just ruin it. No offence or anything.
MisoGirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2006