Reviews for Flirt
HashtagMC chapter 1 . 4/16
This is definitely cute.
0530wolf chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I think I should read more deamus fics because they're so open to ideas and character traits.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
You could have written about anyone (ok, there are boundaries) and it would have been wonderdul. I truly envy your humour. You drop it in the text even where it doesn't belong and makes me laugh even when it isn't funny. That is a terrible explanation, but I can't really do better. Know that it is good. Like the but about the giant squid, or the idea of Seamus shamelessly flirting with Harry (shameless Seamus).
Right, well I'm possibly over-emotional and reading fanfiction doesn't exactly help...
NothingIsTrivial-03 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
this is absolutely adorable I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I LOVE this pairing! Tumblr introduced it to me today and I was hoOKED :D
omega2199 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
*waves hand frantically in the air* oh! ohohoh!
I liked it! This is one of my all time favourite hp pairings, and I think you wrote it wonderfully.
Excellent grammar, I think you did a great job keeping them IC as well.
Also, in the AN you mentioned another deamus fic you liked, and I was wondering if you remember the title?
Keep writing,
-On
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
The new Deamus ship is coming into port! Closely following Drarry and Wolfstar, this pairing is quickly becoming a favorite!

Nice job with the story!

-Charmy
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Love the pairing. Write Grindeldore for me please? prettyplease? *puppydogeyes*
ShoefoneWeasley chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I've never been a Deamus shipper - I'm still not - but I really liked this. I could pretty much feel Dean's anger and I felt Seamus' emotions as he flirted with everyone else, trying to let go of Dean. Good job. :)
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I really liked deans sadness! I thought this story was really well written!
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
ohhhh...i think i just melted!
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That. Was. So. Cute.

Seamus' flirting and his tactics were just so adorable and funny and Dean was just so, unDean but I still loved him. When writing Deamus I guess it's hard to keep them in character a lot because they were actually pretty minor characters. But I wuvv them:D

I always love accidental confessions, they're just so adorable and fluffy:) And I'm a sucker for fluff!

I really don't have criticism for this, the grammar and punctuation was great, you had just the right amount of decription! It was really perfect and I love Deamus, they need so many more stories out there:)

The ending had to be my favorite part though, ""Did I ever mention that I am an excellent snake catcher?"

Aaah. Shay.

Very enjyoable read!:D
icamna-sunkmanitutankapi chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Loved it, great story :) Dean/Seamus is one of my favourite HP pairings and you delivered them very well _ I particularly loved the return of the "snake catcher" thing at the end, cracked me up!
Intergalactic Asher chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was really good. Personally, I love this pairing. I thought your story was really sweet and very well done.
CakeConsumer chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I find it a little weird that Seamus asked: "have you ever wondered why I flirt?" when Dean already asked him that earlier... Other than that it's a great story! :)