Reviews for Flirt
NothingIsTrivial-03 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
this is absolutely adorable I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I LOVE this pairing! Tumblr introduced it to me today and I was hoOKED :D
omega2199 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
*waves hand frantically in the air* oh! ohohoh!
I liked it! This is one of my all time favourite hp pairings, and I think you wrote it wonderfully.
Excellent grammar, I think you did a great job keeping them IC as well.
Also, in the AN you mentioned another deamus fic you liked, and I was wondering if you remember the title?
Keep writing,
-On
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
The new Deamus ship is coming into port! Closely following Drarry and Wolfstar, this pairing is quickly becoming a favorite!

Nice job with the story!

-Charmy
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Love the pairing. Write Grindeldore for me please? prettyplease? *puppydogeyes*
ShoefoneWeasley chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I've never been a Deamus shipper - I'm still not - but I really liked this. I could pretty much feel Dean's anger and I felt Seamus' emotions as he flirted with everyone else, trying to let go of Dean. Good job. :)
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I really liked deans sadness! I thought this story was really well written!
starlit seductress chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
ohhhh...i think i just melted!
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That. Was. So. Cute.

Seamus' flirting and his tactics were just so adorable and funny and Dean was just so, unDean but I still loved him. When writing Deamus I guess it's hard to keep them in character a lot because they were actually pretty minor characters. But I wuvv them:D

I always love accidental confessions, they're just so adorable and fluffy:) And I'm a sucker for fluff!

I really don't have criticism for this, the grammar and punctuation was great, you had just the right amount of decription! It was really perfect and I love Deamus, they need so many more stories out there:)

The ending had to be my favorite part though, ""Did I ever mention that I am an excellent snake catcher?"

Aaah. Shay.

Very enjyoable read!:D
icamna-sunkmanitutankapi chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Loved it, great story :) Dean/Seamus is one of my favourite HP pairings and you delivered them very well _ I particularly loved the return of the "snake catcher" thing at the end, cracked me up!
Anya the Purple chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was really good. Personally, I love this pairing. I thought your story was really sweet and very well done.
CakeConsumer chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I find it a little weird that Seamus asked: "have you ever wondered why I flirt?" when Dean already asked him that earlier... Other than that it's a great story! :)
Venla chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Hehe, the ending made me grin ;)

And I do love Seamus and Dean together, oh yes I do.

Great fic! I really enjoyed reading it, it was funny and sweet. Lovely :)
mysteriesunveiled chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
aw! I LOVED IT! :)
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
loved it. and the end banter between the two was cute, a nice way to wrap it up.