Reviews for Apocalypse
wicked18writer chapter 35 . 7/11/2012
GREAT STORY!
ButterflyAngel666 chapter 35 . 3/22/2012
Great story...Bit teary eyed at the end with matt and claire seperating...:(, hope he's back soon
Novelover7 chapter 35 . 6/22/2008
You are are the absolute master of cliff hangers!
Ellyven chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
Oh, my gosh! I you are too good a writer for your own good! I almost started crying! I love your story, but gosh, WHY! Why did you have to kill Matt? I'm still SUCH a fan, (You're my absolute favorite fanfic author) but darn you!
o Charlie x chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
Awesome story, i think it has an awesome storyline 3
andersex chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
I miss Peter :[
My one true love chapter 35 . 9/16/2007
This was one of the best stories I've read. It was an original idea and I'll be honest, I was hooked throughout the ENTIRE story. I've been blowing off everything to try and finish it. Lol. I will recommend it to everyone and I will also read anything else that you've written. Keep up the great writing.
CryHope chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Heya...

So, I'm a HUGE fan of your "Happy Enough" series. I miss your story so much by waiting for the next update for "Ties", that I went to the DVD store and bought the first season of "Heroes", since you're also writing a saga for that fandom. And I just want to say THANK YOU so much for compelling me to watch that series. Heroes is now one of my fave TV series ever. My god... the storylines and the characters... the story is amazingly told. I just finished watching the last episode actually.. and whoa.. that last scene (before Hiro went back in time)... brought tears to my eyes. And I'm so excited to begin reading this Heroes saga or yours.

Keep on writing.. so I can keep on reading D

Bo-
GothikStrawberry chapter 35 . 7/28/2007
...I think you've just left me speechless. This fic was really well thought out, your OC's have depth and was just beautifully written. And the ending was just perfect ... do you believe I actually forgot about Linderman throughout this story and then he was the bad guy behind it all.

Anyway, I'm off to devour the sequel. :)
BabyGoose NSI chapter 35 . 4/26/2007
Honestly, I love you. Will you have my babies?

I can NOT wait to read the sequel...I'm pretty tempted to start it now but I have to work in the moring and you're so frickin' talented I think I may end up staying up until TWO IN THE GOD DAMN MORNING -AGAIN- just because your writing is so superb.

Really, it had humor, suspense, drama, thrills, sadness, happiness. I laughed, I cried, I was hopeful, I was angry when you "killed" Matt. I don't know who you are or your age and whatnot but you honestly need to consider becoming an author. You actually write well, which as we all know for this site is kinda rare, and you really do an amazing job. I just can't talk you up enough. This was honestly, the best fic I have ever read on this site, and I've been on it since...01? I think. Serious props to you, your writing is fantastic.
Hellcat The Wicked chapter 22 . 3/30/2007
Interesting... I'm going to keep reading, but I wanted to let you know that the character development in this piece is very well done. That is all.
Rhuffi chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
This story reads like it's been written by a seven year old monkey on crack. I couldn't get past the third line it was so crap. Learn how to write first!
usfbullscountry chapter 35 . 3/15/2007
Amazing story

I'll read the sequel tomorrow
SkyRogue chapter 35 . 3/15/2007
Oh shiz! (That's what I thought upon reading the last line. LINDERMAN!) But wowee what a monster of a fic this is! I liked it, though. Full of twists and turns. And plenty set up for the sequel.

You're really good at making up names, you know that? There were a lot of OCs in here and all the names just seemed to fit.

Can't wait for the next installment! I'm gonna go check now to see if you have any of it up. I wonder if Primatech is still gonna be after Claire or if they'll finally give up... I doubt that.

Until next time!

-SkyRogue
Lunais chapter 35 . 2/16/2007
*can't breathe properly due to the sheer amount of AWESOME from this fic that is currently overloading my system*

Good God, I really don't know where to begin. Have I established that this story is awesome? Because it is. Freaking awesome. I sat down and read this thing from beginning to end without stopping.

I love how Jenny went from a character I thought I liked to a b* that I absolutely despised. She killed Heidi! WTF.

Nathan was just... gah. He's one of my favorite characters, and seeing him so dark was pretty interesting.

The only thing I found a little lacking was how so unemotional some of the scenes were. Like when Peter got his memory back, or in that moment when Nathan saw him alive? Sure, the characters were pressed for time, but I was just expecting something a little more. That's just me, though.

And the ending? OHMYGODLINDERMAN.

*goes off to read the sequel*