Reviews for slowly, slowly
onlykittens chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
This is awesome!

First...first...Wicked? Oh, that's awesome?

And then tithe?

And the story's great too.

Very awesome.
Reinna chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
:D Tithe was a great book, and this is a wonderful little fic reflecting that. *applause!*
TokyoSugar chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
oh wow,this is weird! i have just finished reading one of your Kingdom Hearts fics,then i just happened to have the sudden urge to read something fearie-ish and, here you are again.i'm glad that you wrote somehing for Tithe.i bought the book when it first came out and was eagerly waiting for some good fanfic on piece by the way. can't wait for Ironside to come out in May!
organizedcure chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Holy shit. Reasons for:

Okay, so that may..y..y have been my "favortite" musical, so you get 1 billion five hundred points for that. But, than taking my favorite song and incorporating it into this story gives you eighteen-hundred billion more points.

2.) TITHE. I absolutely adore this book. In fact, this book is to blame for my smutty habits now. I took that one encounter between Kaye and Janet's boyfriend and that was kind of all I neede to free myself of boredom. xD

I love you. And, I love this fic. :)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
WICKED lyrics! Whoo! Sorry had to get that out. Nice job.
Zanisha chapter 1 . 12/8/2006

You know, I could just insert a whole lot of spazzing like in our conversation. XD; But I'll spare you the misery, and express myself with a heart. ( )

Like I said~ this is gorgeous. And it's about Kaye, so it's awesome. PLUS you mention Roiben like fifty one fricken' billion times, so it also classifies as sexy. Because I say so. 8D

LOLOLOL 4:30AM stupidity~