Reviews for It's Just Something He Knows
aw...

*hugs Henry*

Me likey!
Lani chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
So far, this is positively lovely. I adore Henry and yet I couldn't really get next to the H/B relationship because of constant gaps endured on-screen. You fill in all of Henry's longings and all of those horrible gaps in his personality so well. He really needed your deepening touch and I like him even more now. :)
ShyBetty chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Okay of the many things I loved about this chapter, here are my favorites.

Madame Butterfly- a gorgeous nickname that shows you just how taken he is with her

and

"Did I just do windmill arms? Here I am trying to show her I’m not an idiot, and I do windmill arms."

LOVED IT! Thought it was hilarious and awkward and all things lovely about Henry!

I'm sad that this wasn't their ACTUAL first meeting, but it's still so much fun.

Love it.
ShyBetty chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
I love how we see a side of Henry here that we can't see in the show (cause it's 'Ugly Betty' and not 'Nerdy Henry', you give him a voice and you flesh him out and it's just so much fun.

The only thing funner, would have been a Henry/Walter SMACKDOWN! Henry would totally kick butt. Nah, I'm kidding, this was a very fun chapter.
ShyBetty chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
Ok, so I know I actually have a login and password, but I can't remember what it is for the life of me! Just wanted you to know that I think this is a wonderful story, and I can't wait for you to get all the info you need (like the meeting in Swag) to revise and finish it. You ARE going to finish it right? This is my favorite characterization by far, and while I'm not fond of Jacobs potty mouth, I think he's a brilliant character, and foil to Henry.

You HAVE to keep going on this, it's brilliant and I want to see all of his reactions, to everything.
Witchy-grrl chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
AH! ::sobsobsob:: Lord knows I wanted to strangle Hilda before, but now there's a BUTTLOAD more painful tortures I'd gladly put her through if this is how Henry reacted.

Your Henry is so, So, SO real and adorable and just so smitten it's painful to read. But man, I can't look away. You perfectly captured the angst and utter sweetness of really liking someone, and MAN, am I looking forward to when Charlie arrives. ;) THAT's going to be interesting.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your story! Seriously. :) I can't wait for more!
whatdoihavetodo chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
I really love this story. I really like your version of Henry and the way you've linked the scenes from the show into it. I hope this is updated soon. :-)

whatdoihavetodo
Hestia chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
Wow, I just finished reading the 3 chapters you wrote so far and I loved it! This is an amazing story, and like many have said before, your characterization of Henry is spot on. Love, love, LOVE the chapters and I'm looking forward to how you handle the Charlie storyline. Excellent work! We need more Henry/Betty stories around here.
Limitless Undying Love chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
AW...Poor Henry! I love your story, and I cannot wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon!

An Adoring Fan!
kathryn-hs chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
I read the whole thing through without stopping, and I am so impressed! From what I can tell, Henry is difficult to get right. This version of him is right on the mark, both endearingly geeky and surprisingly perceptive. Jacobs is one of the best OCs ever!

I'd love an update, if you get the time!

Kathryn
TracyLynn chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
I can;t believe I havent commented on this one yet - I have read it several times. It is really good and I am glad Henry has someone to talk to like Betty has Christine...I think we need an update !

::wink::
rachbigbro chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
This is fantastic! I love your writing style, you've got Henry down wonderfully. I like Jacobs, it makes me sad that were never going to see him on the show. I cannot wait for you to write more.
baseballchica03 chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Just a quick note, there's a bit of a formatting problem with the third chapter. The "seeing his desperation" paragraph is repeated just after Henry asks Amanda to let him make a call, and then the "caught her from hiding from him" paragraph picks up in mid-sentence.

Anyway, I really liked this chapter. The interaction with Amanda was particularly amusing, and I like the Jacobs character a lot. Very cute so far. Here's hoping things work out with those two. :)
kimbyann chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
So bittersweet! I love Jacobs. He's such a character, funny and yet a good friend to Henry. I loved all of Betty and Henry's interaction, and I love how well you've mingled the dialogue and Henry's thoughts. I cannot wait for the next part!
pokey chapter 3 . 3/8/2007