Reviews for Far Away, for Far too Long
Wordsworth99 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Much much MUCH more satisfying ending that a Semi-Charmed Life. I have to say I now have had my fill! Thank you for the brilliant read!
-W
Bluestorm82 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
From how you said Robbie and Natalie were visiting I'm assuming they're together? If they are you really need to write a cute little fluff filled fic about how they go through Hogwarts first as enemies then as friends then as lovers T.T its a common story line but its so cute. Just think of it, they both live in Hogsmeade and already knew each other before school too. Pretty please? I've read Semi Charmed Life, Charmed life and now this one and I think they're all wonderful and very well thought out.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Thats about all i can say im so so so happy. This was gorgeous and beautiful and nearly brought tears to my eyes "they were finally home"

Great job, Im sad this mini series thing is over.

Are you australian? In a semi charmed life you said 'the dole' which pretty much is an Aussie thing...just wondering :)
Christine chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I just discovered this and it's prequels today, and I read all 3 in one sitting. I adored A Semi Charmed Life and a Charmed Life, but this is the one that made me cry. Amazing.
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That is a better ending for Sirius than what he recived. That is the ending he deserves. Love the trilogy. It bloody fantastic! Love your work. Keep it up!
melissabear03 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I LOVE IT! it's so cute! eep! until i started reading your stories, i was never sure how I'd like a rosmerta/sirius one, but i LOVE THEM NOW! lol. :) they make me very happy. YAY!

melissa
RahNee chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Yeah, just as I suspected, I neglected to review this one as well... *slaps hands* Bad girl!

As much as I loved A Charmed Life, this is the story that touched my heart! This was the love that lasted, that survived the refining fire of time and uncertainty. I love how Sirius was like a wounded animal that learned to trust again. And how patient Rosmerta was with him.

And when they ended up back on their island in the Azores, well, my heart just melted and pounded at the same time!

Nice touch with the sad side story of Callum and his unrequited love for Rosmerta.

Perfecto, mi amiga! (Not Porteguese, I know, but Espanol is as close as I'm gonna be able to get!)
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
oh my gods! that was absolutely beautiful! i love it! i cried, i'm still crying, i'm going to cry for a while. i love this story!

i was singing "Far Away" the whole time i was reading this-it's was absolutely amazing! poor Callum, poor Dorrie, poor Ros, poor Sirius! i love them all, and i love this story!

thank you so much! Shadow
lilmispris chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
this was beautiful!

i'm glad i finally have some free time to read you stories now
HPandWEASLEYandDRACOlover chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This story did touch me as did the other two. They are amazing. And i enjoyed readng them very much!
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Beautiful story and it is as good as I thought it would be. I didn't read it right away because I knew that once I did, it would be over (unless you have more in you ;)...

Anyways, I had to hold back the tears. They were most certainly there, but kept inside. Thanks so much for such a wonderful story that kept me entertained and waiting for more for weeks.

Peace,

Yellow Moon

P.S. I saw one typo: tale wagging ... maybe should be tail wagging? idk
FNP chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I'm glad Rosmerta still loved Sirius after all that time and accepted him the way he was.
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Beautiful and amazing story. True love can't be stopped. Thank you for a wonderful story.

Sunny
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I loved it! It was so sad and sweet. I loved the references to Greek mythology, which was one of my fav storehouses of fantasy when I was a child (and even now). I almost cried and I am SO glad Rosmerta and Sirius are finally able to be together. (I think I missed the last chap of SCL.) I'd better to check on your other fics!
Forty-Sixteen chapter 1 . 12/13/2006