Reviews for Try Me
musicgoddess618 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Hah. I got it! I *thought* the dilouge was weird after the "..." part!
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Dude, for a minute there I thought it was Albus Potter, that's a way too scary thought XD
White Scaramouche chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
interesting idea. funny how now when I read this I couldn't help but think of Albus Poterr...
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I got the back and forth line thing, but the ages threw me off. I didn't expect Albus to be the student! I thought he would be the professor!
breeb381 chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
lol. i'm not sure if i've already reviewed this or not, so if i have, i'm reviewing again. i love this. it's really interesting how you reversed the roles. i don't believe i've seen that done before (actually, it would be read...) Anyways, amazing job. love it!

Much Love,

M. Rose
Aeronnen chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Woah way different idea! Cool!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
You playing with their ages thing did confuse me, but other than that... I loved it! Write more!

xxStellaxx
Wulfric Gryffindor chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I'm joining the club here Alex.. you had me confused.. wow.. took me a good three times reading through it too.. the brain still hasn't wrapped around that whole thing..
Kaima chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
confusing at first, but very cute!
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I'm glad you explained the "Albus, I have been teaching here for longer..." line. I was a bit confused there, but other than that had no trouble following.

Cute story. I can't wait to see the "proper" story! :)

OSUSprinks
Jente Bidernais chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
confusing... But it's funny! I did work it out for the end!