Reviews for sWeET'
FireFairy chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
DragonFire Princess chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Love the story, Hope you update ASAP!
Cassidy chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
These stories are really funny! The last one was really, really funny! PLEASE UPDATE!
BlackBelt chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
so fluffy! This was definetly cute and fit the title of Sweet/sWeET.

I can't wait to read more stories from you!
BlackBelt chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
XD The InuYasha part was hysterical! That was the best! Once again-the writing style just draws a person in!
BlackBelt chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow...you're writing style is AMAZING! This is extremly good and well written and holds many great sophisticated words! I really enjoyed this chapter!
FoxDevilsWild chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
AHAHAHA! Yaten and Usagi stories always make me laugh so hard (even if it is a tragedy) because...*laughes tears*

they are such a weird couple. I think they obviously look nice together but...xD sorry, I cant...*wipes tears*

okay...*tries to make a pensive face*...*fails*

However, your story is very good,nice and definetly funny (caused by the fact that it is a Usagi/Yaten fanfic).

I still think, that Usagi is made for Seiya (hits Mamoru)

and Yaten is destined to be with Minako *waves a flag*

but theyre adapted for a comedy-couple!

nice, nice

*goes on, still laughing*
Midnight's Violet Haze chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
LOVE IT! Its now officially on my fav stories list! *hearts in eyes* love you Yaten..*sigh*
Sarah chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Aw! It's still cute! And it's awesome how you're making it slow and making usagi and yaten become close first! Thanks so much for updating and I'm really looking forward to the next update!:D I LOVE YATEN/USAGI!
lilyfairygirl chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
hey it's me again i still LOVE your story and its makes laugh everytime and still love the couple as well and let me know the next chapter is up okay

lilyfairygirl
Yatenlovesme chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
my god...this is great! please update soon! wow...really...wow...!

i love usayaten!
Yatenlovesme chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
oh my GOD! i can't breathe! this chapter is one of the funniest i have ever read...and Inuyasha even made an appearance...oh, it's not him? oh...

okay, i'm expecting more from the next chapter!
Yatenlovesme chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
wow...more, more! Yaten fics are so hard to find and I'm so happy I was able to stumble upon this one!

They WILL be a couple, right? right?
Counterfeiting Shakespeare chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
This last chapter was simply amazing. I don't know which of the four is my favorite..."Balcony" was so in character, you know?

But I must say..."Pavement" and "Stream" WAS BEYOND FREAKING SWEET!

You must update!

There were some grammar mistakes but very forgivable due to the brilliance of the drabbles. Thank you for making me squeal!

hugs!

C.S.
symbolica chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
finally!just love this!this is so cute and yatens' experssions are getting softer. hope that you'll updater soon! continue the good work!