Reviews for Once Upon a Time

Not one line of OCCness

Love it D

have a cookie *gives cookie*
d2queen chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I really liked this story, I'm not sure exactly why. Possibly because it just feels like it would have fit into the Ba Sing Se period so well. Your writing is so easy fluid, not choppy at all. Most appreciated.
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
This was very good! Terrific job! I love the "no place big enough to do some real serious damage" part! That rocked!
shadowgirl35 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
very cute! I love it!
Raniatlw chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Very cute story! I love the Sokka/Toph pairing. Great job!
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Geez how rude, can't even five us the end of the story. jk _ It's a very personality fitting story. Toph annoying Sokka.
Neko-chan4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Aw, this is so cute! Not too cheesy, not to fluffy, and very in character! I like it. Great work!
Utsukushii Kohana chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I really, really liked this! It's such a great one-shot, especially the Sokka-Toph interaction. There aren't many good Tokka fics out there nor many fans of the pairing, so thank you so much for your contribute.

The story on it own was very good, I could imagine Sokka reading to Toph (although I doubt it would be a fairytale, but with Sokka you never know) and Toph's reactions were so in character. The writing was very good as well.

I'm so glad that you have written this wonderful piece. Please, write more of those! (Especially, Sokka and Toph)
A very odd fellow chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Heh. So many great authors venturing into the realm of Avatar fanfiction. This is actually the second fic I've read that involved Sokka reading to Toph, which makes sense since it's one of the few things she can't do for herself. Definitely good for a second Avatar fic; I'm gonna go read your first and wait for more )
Lambbaby chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I'm returning your awesome reviews of my stories with a review for yours. This was sweet. I love the thought of Toph and Sokka and think this captured them perfectly.

Toph would definitely amuse herself by annoying Sokka,I mean come on he's such an easy target. But I also think Sokka would sit next to her and read to her, if for no other reason then to get her to stop annoying him.

And Toph's surprise at him reading to her was perfect. being blind most people probably wouldn't bother reading to her and she knows it. So having Sokka do it only adds to reasons to like him.

This was very sweet and I hope to see more of these from you. Especially if there are more Toph/Sokka fics.
bait you in chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
very nice
KillerKeeper12 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Very Cute story! I loved it!
juanchi chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
dude that was awsome,i really like how you described the chareacters opersonalities and the scenerio, it was right on the mark except for sokka, he wasnt that sarcastic. but the fic was still good.

write more tokka fics.
Kumori Doragon chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I loved that! They were very IC and it was a cute Tokka shot. Very nice.
Tarah21300 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Aw! I don't think anyone can read this story and not say that! Very cute pairing you put together, by the way. Also...I need to ask a favor from you. You see, I need help with a story I'm thinking of writing, and was hoping you could help me with it. Now, you *don't* have to help me. I was just hoping you could help. Just reply back if you want to or not.

~Great story,