Reviews for Once Upon a Time
watchfob chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
*grins* Cool! Tokka has grown on me.

Momo is currently out of the room right now, please leave a message after the beep.

-BEP-

*static*
aevium chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
This was adorable! I'm not much of a Tokka shipper, but then again I don't really ship anything. But out of all the shippings, I probably like Kataang and Tokka the best.

I really enjoyed this cute little one-shot. You had the characters well in character - something that's a little hard to find at times. But this was very amusing and really well written. You're an awesome writer, please continue to write more!

Well, thanks a lot for taking the time to write this to keep me occupied. I really appreciate it. Keep it up! ;)
Nocturnal Magic chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
That was great! You kept everyone in character fabulously (sp?) and I really like the pairing. It kinda reminds me of Beast Boy and Raven for some reason...But, yea, great job, can't wait for more!
Egglette chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Oh, aww! That was so adorably cute it made my heart warm. It started out funny, then moved into serious, then sort of mushy but still sweet.

You have great talent with transitions, I like how the cliched fairytale was combined with the avatar verse and toph's crush. My only crit is that Toph wouldn't know that Sokka has blue eyes, being blind. But I barely noticed it anyway.
rolair chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
you know i really don't get why so many people think toph is to young for a relationship when she is the same age as aang and no one has a problem with him being in a relationship (minus of course the zutara crowd :P )

But that side note done with this story was very good and i can find any mistakes thanks for a nice read
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
That was so amazingly written and so adoreable the charaters were never OOC for a second! This one is for the favorites!
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
this is so cute! i love toph/sokka moments.
Dakyu chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Very interesting story. Although I don't really think that a lasting relationship will develop between Sokka and Toph (Sokka's too goo-goo over suki and toph's a bit young at the moment...*shrugs* perhaps later on in their lives)

You really delved into a side of Sokka's personality that few people go into, and that's his truly protective nature of his friends and family. And while the other stories that i've read that have this sort of theme in it and have really stunk, you've done this and with flying colors.

Kudos to a story well done!

Dak
Piezo chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Good job!

I liked Sokka's mannerisms and his (sometimes) relentless logic in reading to her made it very believable, as it could have happened in the show.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
COOL! I really liked this. It seems a bit uncharacteristic of Sokka to be reading, but it was still good.
ardy1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
This is actually very sweet and quite believable. Except maybe the story - it's a bit hard for me to picture Sokka being interested in such a story. But it kind of reminded me of how the book "The Princess Bride" begins - is that what inspired you?

I like it.
MormonMaiden chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Tokka is amazing! Thanks for giving this ship some fan support!
Meet Me Halfway chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
DAW cute
Mr. Typo chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Yes! Another Tokka oneshot. I swear, reading these is like eating a whole bag of Hershey's Kisses. I can't get enough! I really should write one of my own (now there's a thought). Anyway, congrats on helping the Tokka community increase. I do appreciate it.

Signed,

A Tokka Lover
Philosopher chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
At the point where I realised he was going to read to her I felt a really big "AW" welling up inside. :D This is fantastic. Please write more Tokka!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »