Reviews for Harry Potter and the Season of Hell
Drew86419 chapter 19 . 6/14
You absolutley ruined this story by making it a fucking multi-pairing. There is a reason people usually put that in the description you know? Some people find it sick to read stories where a man has more than one partner so fuck your story.
NarutosBrat chapter 7 . 5/26
I know this is nitpicking, but it's either Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, or Supreme Mugwump of the ICW.
NarutosBrat chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
That last paragraph...was that a nod to the torture scene in the Princess Bride?
NarutosBrat chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
Okay, I'll agree that Ron should be punished, but considering that he hadn't actually done anything sexual to Hermione- unless it was just not mentioned- this current punishment seems a little excessive.
NarutosBrat chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
1. Let's work on your dad, and then get home.

Translation: I haven't been laid in fifteen years, so hurry up and wake Frank so I can take him to bed. Oh, and your father and I will be unavailable for at least a week.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
I'm confused. Wasn't Madam Bones killed by Voldemort at some point between the end of book 5, and the start of book 6?
123irish chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
and another good story never to be seen again
11092889 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
I'm sorry, there's simply no two ways about it, this is shit. Your spelling is atrocious; there's no real grammar to speak of, you have poor diction, the structure is a mess and that's just the technical aspect of your scribbling.

On the actual content side of things; your plot is horribly cliche and un-original, you bring nothing new to the table, you've done nothing to add your own spin on things and have merely re-hashed other better stories. Above all however is your mindless characterisation, they have no personality, no depth. You've simply created lifeless puppets with no use other than to fulfill your own fanwank.

In a word, abysmal.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
Okay, I liked this fic at first, but then it became sordid rape/mutilation fantasies. I'm feeling more than a little sick right now.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Dude, that's not funny. I don't think he deserved to be raped.

Actually, come to think of it, he was basically raping hermione with that potion... maybe he did deserve it after all...
Atlas Gryffis chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
Merlin. I don't know what to say. Really.
The Red Dementor chapter 25 . 3/28/2013
Wow, Thursdays are horrible.
HoosierCullen chapter 25 . 3/5/2013
This story is brilliant and I love the Harry having three wives deal. The three you have chosen fits perfectly for their own reasons: first is Nym who is his true love, Hermione who is his unrequited love, and Luna who is a love through friendship. The way you have written this is soo interesting I hate that it has stopped here. I hope you update it soon because it is a great fic. The fact you have used some plot holes in canon and expounded on them and grew them like a flower is great and very clever. I like how you are punishing those who have harmed Harry and have gotten him to where he is in his life. And all I can say for the end of this chapter is, Poor Harry (Lucky Bastard)
HoosierCullen chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
Poor Harry I can't imagine being married to one independently strong woman and he goes and gets hitched and impregnates three in one night. Oh how I love your story.
Rian DaHart chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
The prince's bride anyone? Sorry just had to comment on how you ended this chapter.