Reviews for Don't Forget To Remember Me
Godschildtweety chapter 14 . 10/5/2011
Really good
Pacific Grace chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
This is such an amazing story. I really really enjoyed it. I hope that you will make a sequel to it. You are a very gifted writer
Olsenbaby chapter 14 . 2/9/2007
Hey...great story. I really love this! I was into thos story from the begging. But great story anyway! I loved it!

Anyway love Sam
hybridwolf10 chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
Aw that was so sad! Nate gone? : (

Great fic btw. I loved it.
NaleyOTH23 chapter 14 . 1/9/2007
WOW! What an amazing ending to an even more amazing story! So sad that Nathan died, but as Haley knows he's her guardian angel! Going to go read "Best Laid Plans" now and I can't wait for the sequel to "Don't Forget to Remember Me!" Keep up the awesome work!
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
Great chapter i cant wait to read more please update soon
Naley chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
Nathan dying of lung cancer was so sad, especially since he never smoked. At least it seems that he and Haley had many happy years together.

I’m looking forward to reading the sequel.

Thanks for sharing this awesome story!
hybridwolf10 chapter 8 . 1/7/2007
Aghh, no! What? WHAT?

Noo, no kis, agh!

UD asap!
lisa chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
great story! i think that it would be interesting to see not only what happened in the 40 years but also what happened in the month and a half that brooke and nathan were in LA , and haley was in tree hill (for the sequel). or at least some flashbacks of it. ANYWAYS, start the sequel soon!
Fanpire109 chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
goodjb update agains oon please your stroy is awesome
tinycapricorn12 chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
I like the ending so sweet. Now we know the ending of the sequel. But thats okay. Keep writing such good stories.
soundinmymouth3 chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
please please please update. i want naley to be ok so badly. i cant wait to see what happens!
Naley chapter 13 . 1/6/2007
I just got caught up with reading this amazing story! Those chapters were fabulous!

Brooke being raped was so sad.

Nathan and Haley moving back to Tree Hill (even if they are only going be living there in the off season) is awesome. I’m glad that Nathan got traded closer to home, I think it’s good for them to be surrounded by people who love them.

I can’t believe that Dan escaped from prison.

I’m glad that the baby is okay. Nathan and Haley having a son is great.

I’m sad that this story is ending soon but I can’t wait for the next update!

Please update ASAP!
Fanpire109 chapter 13 . 1/6/2007
great job update again soon please
bellasmomma chapter 13 . 1/6/2007