Reviews for Drizelda's Awakening
Saphire Moon Maiden chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
This was very touching. It made me cry I love how you used an FMA quote! The movie was amazing! I agree, Tucker is the worst. They kill of Hughes but let Tucker live? What's up with that? Fangirl rant over, I must say I really enjoyed the story. It was very deep, you should become an author someday - I would definitely be a fan! I'm surprised that this story doesn't have more reviews! It's quite amazing, if I do say so myself

SMM
SugarRequired chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
I enjoyed your story very much, so much in fact, I had to read the whole thing! I hope you have another in the works.
Strictly-untalkative chapter 14 . 3/28/2007
This peice is beautiful, I've been playing my undead for a few months now and I've always wandered what it felt like - in fact ive just started my own fic about it -

but this is soo great, i prefferd the second ending though the first was great too.

Nicely sad.
Yui -The Last One chapter 14 . 2/16/2007
This was a great story - !

I cried TT !

Why must the good die so young T0T !

May Drizelda live on in our memories TvT *put hand on heart*
Brownies of Desire chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
This is very good, Your writing flows very well and you develop believable characters. I like both the endings. I think I like the second one better though. Just one thing to say- Wouldn't the scarlet crusaders have been more, scared/angry/vindictive/whatever if they were captured by an undead (even a forsaken). Other than that, keep it up!
Pureauthor chapter 14 . 1/20/2007
Pretty good story, although the starting felt a little off. It got better as it progressed, though.

I think I like the alternate ending better. Heh.