Reviews for Tired of Waiting
The Good Child chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
yea, i don't blame her. i would get tired of him too.
Case Chordlace chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
To be completely honest. I don't like way the ending went. Hermione acted all meek and almost ashamed of her actions-is the way I read it. Then she goes and says that she got tired of waiting, tired of us, with an 'impassive expression.' Her body language doesn't match her words and facial expression. It's just not a realistic scene. I would assume that she was happy because she was in a new(?) relationship(?), so why wouldn't she want to tell Ron? They weren't dating? She didn't cheat-is what I gathered. Or the ending would have been quite different, I would think.

Ron is a different story, it's exactly like him to make a big deal out of something that doesn't even concern him.

You portray Hermione as weak one paragraph, and strong the next. It's just not consistent.

never stop writing

-bella
breeutiful chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Oh, I like the last line "I got tired of waiting, Ron. I got tired of you." Oh and just in case you didn't realise you accidentily put Rowena R. instead of Ron.
Ellemay chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
oh [ this is really well written

makes me feel all sad :P

x
Bookworm739 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
very surprising ending, but great story all the same!
just jacs chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
aww that was sad..yeah I liked that, well done
XxTeamEdwardxX chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
omg such an unexpected ending
Liz J. Wylde chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Ooh.

I like it.

But I wouldn't put the summary as a huge Ron/Hermione argument. And I think it's great and would be much better if carried on, like more explaining from Hermione, more kinda... hm, well I dunno but not just "I got tired of you." If you know what I mean...

Keep up the fab work ;)

-Liss x
romancerox chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
poor ron..
simpleDMD chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
wow. just...wow. that was a deep ending lol. i liked it.
Lynx Tiger chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Ouch! That was big burn right there. I am surprised about how it turn out. I was so shocked, I was thinking about some other kind of ending. Will there be a squeal to this one?
Wesker888 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
woah. harsh-o.

another job well done.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Hey, that wasn't bad. First one in a while I've been able to read without cringing. Bit sad, but it made sense.

Naolin