Reviews for Loss of Appetite
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Really well-written, nice job
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Grace Hightower chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Oh no! Poor lil Chase. Good story. :) Keep writing!
summer-flower-girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I don't read House/Chase often because it often comes out cliche, overdone and whiney. I'm really happy to say that this is none of that! I loved every word! Well, I mean I felt bad for Chase having an eating dissorder, but it was realistic and still in character and made sense from start to finish.

Thank you for writting this!
Tjix chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Realistic and well written, not overdone at all. The imagery was surprisingly powerful considering that it was fairly simple. This was a good first experience for me with the overall concept. :)
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
It was lovely to read a well-written Chase eating disorder fic. I absolutely -adore- the way you write. :)
DracoI'mInLoveWithYou1o1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
that was awesome!

I really hope you et more, especially if House finds out, it would be great!

Way to go.
Pinkuro chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
this is great! you should do of this
surrealgreen chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Nice. I've been wondering what Chase's thing with fat people was. This makes perfect sense, though. If his mother did have an eating disorder, he probably picked up the attitude associated with it even if he didn't pick up the eating patterns. Great job!
alyssaaa chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
It was really good despite the cliché!

I liked the fact that it is written with the second person.

good job C
Blitz-Sora chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
A great fresh take on it. I adore your Chase stories D
freakygirlhere chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
It was a nice take on a delicate subject - believable and not done to the extreme. Good work :)
Deluded Visions chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Meh Cliche Schmliche, it hasn't been done too many times and most are really OOC. This however was not.

It was plausible and well written with the perfect blend of ansgt.

I'd love to see some sort of follow up. Perhaps from House's POV? It's begging to be resolved. Surely the curious House would notice something's up? Surely Chase's body can't hold him up too much longer..?
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
while it is a fandom cliche, it does fit really well with his past. (if you say that his family was dysfunctional, which most Chase-fans would, and his dad ignored him, that makes him the "lost child" they're really likely to get eating disorders, in an attempt to 'just disappear')umm...yeah. psycho-babble. yay! chasefic! there really aren't enough of them out there!
La Lolita chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
i thought this was a really intresting take on Chase i liked it diffrent and original good