Reviews for The Red Whirlwind
Update plz!
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow so much crushes
RisingMist chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
OK! This chapter was a pain to read. The overabundance of original characters is also a problem to me. I'm going to quit reading this story now, but I wish you luck, if you ever decide to finish writing it.

Thank you for sharing.
RisingMist chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Prophecy! I don't really like those, but it'll be fun in your story, hopefully. I'm going on to the next chapter to read and review.

RisingMist chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Nice chapter! :)
RisingMist chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
LOL! Nice humor! I've been enjoying this story a lot!
RisingMist chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Nice one! Does the Kyubi regenerate chakra? I hope he does, otherwise, he is going to be useless in the upcoming fights. I liked the mink joke, even if that was a bad translation. I liked the thing with the Akatsuki rings too. I hope to see more fun stuff.

Thanks for writing.
RisingMist chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
OK! Good going! Please don't go OOC with Hinata. I'm already along for the ride knowing about the rest, so I won't complain.
RisingMist chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Guy no jutsu made my day! I hope to read more fun stuff! I love it so far. The only thing I dread anymore are crossover elements, but you did warn me. I hope there is no bleachiness. I hate that one. :)

RisingMist chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I find the concept of biju having teenage angst hilarious. This looks promising, even if the start is a bit dark. I'm going to hang on for the ride.

Fayari chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Making a top-quality katana requires months of non-stop smith work, tempering it in intense flames and letting it cool, forging and reforging the steel over and over again. You can't even make a good quality knife in four hours, let alone two blades like what you described.
KayAGoldsiv87 chapter 12 . 9/26/2010
i love this story... great... also i vote for the name Hiaki... hope your life slows down a little so you can get a break to have some fun... keep your chin up and your head high... good luck and when you get a chance work on this great story you have started...Kay-87
KayAGoldsiv87 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
wow... good story so far ... 1 chappy down more to good...i really like it so far...
Shraikor chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
Very good story too bad you decided to give it up.

rating of awesomeness 6/5
Sgt. Nolisten chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Okay, when you say "fox figured that he should do what both teens were fantasizing about." Are the two teens Naruto and Hinata or Naruto and Kyuubi since you never specified the fox's age.