Reviews for My Love
So much awwwwwwwness.
These two one-sided arguments (if that makes any sense) are a very good illustration of what you are trying to get across. I like the bits of humour as they guess each other's reactions. That is a very nice touch.
Anyway, enjoy life and Stoke the fires of your imagination often.
Spirit of Fury
Why you gotta end it on a cliffhanger?
Rainbor123 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I'm waiting for the next one :)
Mazuki Sayuri chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011

I think that is the most effective, most genuine expression of love and concern I've read where the two of them are concerned. Both letters strike the chord of truth resoundingly.

Loved it. Going in Favorites.
WWMTgirl chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
*laughs* Red X is funny. This is very good.
The Godess of All and Nothing chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
YAY! do you know how long it takes for a sory to go up, casue i tried to publish one, i just don't know if it worked or not.
Raven-the-black-rose chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
you should continue this it's really good.
ocean's pebble chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
It would be super cool to have the whole Red-X-is-my-boyfriend-play-nice scene added, but I think my imagination provides that well enough.

pointless love forever chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
that brought a tear to my eye and nothing really makes me cry...that was realy good please write more
Snowsicle chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
"(you don’t have to be jealous either. You’re the only one I watch changing)."

That was absolutely hilarious.
Socially Suicidal chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
damn, X is so funny, even when he's not talking lol these are my fave lines...

(you don’t have to be jealous either. You’re the only one I watch changing).

I’ll give you this letter in person in your room, pretend to go away while you read it (don’t glare, you know me well enough to have expected that), and I’ll come back once you’ve read it and kiss your doubts away.

lol hes awesome, and awesome fic
dragonprincess1988 chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
This was very cute, and really well done.
Kathleen chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
this is the best freakin' bit of red x/raven fanfiction that ive ever read. it totally cvaptures how thay would react to different situation eg: Raven's trying to distance herself cos she's just blind in some ways and was so deprived of love for so long that she can't really get the whole "love conquers all" thingy and X is being stubborn but he'll probably make her laugh anyway. I love the idea of Rae and X as a couple and the way youve written this is just brilliant.
Raven Goddess of Storm chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
You're gonna think I'm really weird, but... this sounds exactly like me and my ex... trippy... XD