Reviews for Learning Thirteen
Carol421 chapter 21 . 5/6
Great story. The last third, the stalker part of the story, was very compelling. I couldn't put it down. Thanks for sharing your great writing. I always love when she and Joe remain friends.
Shanita67 chapter 21 . 7/10/2017
This was great work. I like seeing her and Lul getting serious training together.
AJ Granger chapter 21 . 5/1/2017
I like this. It would certainly have made the series vastly different, but Stephanie does need to be more than a lucky, albeit bumbling, BEA. I like your portrayal of the characters, and I like that we actually saw character growth here. It was nice to see Stephanie's mom get on board with the changes, and tone down some of her criticism. All in all, this was really good based on what you had with books 1-12.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
Really great story. Enjoyed reading it a lot.
VVine chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
2nd time reading so I can't put my review on the last chapter...I absolutely loved this, just as much this time as the 1st. Great job and thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
melyons chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
Great story. It's a shame you quit writing.
VVine chapter 21 . 9/6/2013
What a wonderful story! I didn't see the pre-edit but I'm sure it was wonderful regardless. However this version was like reading a novel! Very well told and kept you engaged from the first minute. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us through our favorite characters!
carrotmusic chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
Outstanding story. Great suspense, very convincing events. And one heck of a bad guy. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I like that Steph is taking her safety more seriously, but she's loosing some of her fun personality. I hope she livens up a little!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Love the beginning of this! I'm so surprised I haven't seen it before!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
THANK YOU! FInally Steph gets an attitude adjustment! Thank you Ranger, a far more patient "person" than me! Love Ranger!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Some very funny stuff.. LOVED LOVED LOVED the faint Morelli falling into Ranger's crotch. Steph deserved the cake in her face and I am glad to see Mrs Plum smack her upside the head! Thank you Mrs Plum Steph needed that!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
I am enjoying your story and writing. I'm at the part where Steph and Lula are covered in "Red Liquid" and as much as I like independence Steph is pissin me off with her pig headed obstinance and disregard for other people trying to protect her! I hope to God by the time this story ends she has steered a little bit toward reasonable. If she were real and I had her in front of me I'd go all "Rhino" on her ass right now!
Ybanormlmom chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Really excellent story ! It captured my interest and kept me hypnotized and addicted to reading it every chance I got. Thank you for quite the adventure!
Roscommon chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Trying again to comment: I'm glad I found this story. It was arduous but well worth it. The plot was really well thought out. The character development was nicely handled and I felt like Stephanie, Lula, Ranger, and Joe all worked through some things during the course of events. The use of her previous traumas in the case was a deft touch - increasing her tension while also having a cathartic potential. There wasn't much "down time" in the story, but still it felt multi-dimensional.