Reviews for Magic Words
WileyDairyGnome chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I absolutely loved this. This is what I think (and hope) Buffy is feeling after the events of Chosen. And I really love the line that you used, "A dead man reminded me to live."

Poetry. Beautiful. Very well done. :)
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Angsty, but a realistic interpretation of their relationship- good one!
Speck of Dust chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
You know you're like my favorite FanFiction Author.

O_O DAMN. If I had 0.01/100% of your talent I'd be happy.
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
This was sad and lonely, especially knowing Spike is alive in Los Angeles. This was tempered by knowing she gets her happy ending through the rest of this series though.

The emotionaldevastation here made my heart hurt for Buffy" "So I said the words I'd been afraid to say, because in that moment, I was afraid not to say them. I had to take the chance.

I didn't get my magic."
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Poor Buffy. I liked the repeated imagery of the magic words and fairy tale ending without ever using those words. Good ficlet.
PyroChilde chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I've recently discovered that I hate it when people don't review and so I've decided that I will not be one of the people that doesn't review.

This was a really awesome fic. I love how it kinda explains Buffy's little smile in the final scene of Chosen and her relationship with the Immortal. I love the fairy tale ending that never was references as well. This is definately going into my favorite stories! Great job!