Reviews for Aibou
Blueeccofan chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
As much as I love Yu-Gi-Oh and not its crappy spin-offs, this is one of the most greatest stories from an author like you that I've read so far! I'm a speed reader, so I may skim through this very fast. Other than that, you did an excellent job!
white pedal chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is a cute story.
TheCrystalEevee chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
I liked it! This had a wonderful plot. I really did like this one. It's been awhile since i've read this and i apoligize for only reviewing now, so if i get something mixed up it's because of that. I did like the whole pure one thing and that dager that could kill anyone in an instant. Great work! Keep it up!
Olivia chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
That was great.. Keep on writing :D
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
So wonderful *breaks down sobbing*
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
She is so evil, i'm shaking in anger-and growling-, she has no right to do that to Yugi or to her sister.
WritingIsMyHobby chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
I felt so bad for Atemu in the beginning; poor guy was stuck in the future and didn't know how to get back home. Oh well, problem solved, and he and Yuugi get back together. I enjoyed it; good story :)

Again, just be a little careful with how long these chapters get, but I did enjoy it, so don't worry too much about me as a reader; I'm warning you just in case someone criticizes the chapter lengths in the future
visitor 00000001 chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
I Love this story. I think that the end was a little sloppy but the rest of the story totally makes up for that. Other wise little to no problems in my eyes. very little grammer errors and no spelling, nice. I LOVE the part were Yugi nearly dies than you use the monster reborn! That was such a nice way to bring him back since it was used in the battle with Yami and Yugi fighting each other. LOVED AND MORE SO!
!
!
Heart of the Demons chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
Yet another epilogue that's perfectly written, and you're no slouch on the song choices either. The relationships between the characters are right off the bat, romantic and otherwise. Highlights I liked are Jaden's crew getting invited to the celebration of Yugi and Atem's marriage and the new foundation that they built for everyone, Nabila appearing to Yugi and Atem and transporting them and everyone into a movie, Kaiba's wife giving birth to their children (I like the children's names, btw), and the closing scene with Yugi and Atem. Those two are the happiest couple ever thanks to the hardships they've endured and the ones they'll further endure. As long as they have each other, nothing will ever keep them apart.
Heart of the Demons chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
I've seen a few episodes of "Yu-Gi-Oh! GX" and never could get into it. I appreciate that you've managed to incorporate the "GX" characters into this first epilogue. Everyone's personalities are top notch, as are their interactions. The moment Jaden Yuki gets an invite by Yugi Moto to duel is when things really take off in this chapter. Learning that Yugi is engaged to Pharoah Atem catches Jaden off guard, but he quickly recovers and duels Yugi anyway. After that, Atem and Yugi are married off, and everyone around them could never be any happier.
Heart of the Demons chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
This chapter worked miracles for everyone involved. Yugi got brought back to life so that he and Atem can be together forever, Atem experienced his memories through Aziza, and Tea's play back in the modern world was a smashing success. The interactions were all well and good, and it looks like Kaiba may be starting a romantic relationship of his own. The best romantic relationship for me is Atem and Yugi's. Seriously, Kelsey, how you write them is sincerely true to their personalities. They've been through so much together since their journey began, and they'll endure more hardships along the way. Thanks for yet another amazing chapter.
Heart of the Demons chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
The battle against Nadira reaches its peak. Atem definitely struggles against her with the life of Yugi in the balance. Yugi's friends put up an epic fight against Nadira's minions, and Seto and Kaiba finally accepting each other (at Aziza's heeding) and summon the power of their Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon to vanquish the minions. Atem trusts in the Heart of the Cards - which manifests into an incredible angelic woman - to prevail against Nadira, who, despite losing, kills Yugi anyway, only for herself to be turned to stone magically as a result of defying the laws of the universe. Poor Yugi. I'm certainly reading the next chapter.
Heart of the Demons chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
Your knowledge of Egyptian lore is clearly evident in this story. Atem struggles to keep it together to help out Yugi, and Nadira (in Black Sand form) comes pretty close to damaging his psyche. It's only because of Yugi's friends and Atem's advisors that Atem is still holding on to his humanity. Aziza guides Yugi's friends to a place where the guardians of the Egyptian Gods await them. Your description of Tea, Joey, and Tristan bonding with the gods is very much describing the three teens as a whole - they're motivated by friendship, family, and love for Yugi. The Aziza/Kaiba interaction was truly on point as she related an old story of hers to him in the hopes that he and Seto will accept each other, yet the Kaiba/Seto interaction is the opposite. And ,of course, there's the duel between Atem and Nadira over Yugi. You have a true gift for writing, and it's one I'll always treasure.
Heart of the Demons chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Atem and Yugi's friends arrive in Atem's time. Introductions are in order. Yes, I enjoyed the brief "makeout" section between Atem and Aziza. Kaiba is as cold-blooded as ever, making his past self, Seto, look quite foolish. It's very much in character for Kaiba to be so cruel, so surely you've got something planned for him. And Yugi and Nabila are in continuous peril as the forces of evil are slowly manifesting around Egypt. That bit was also enjoyable. I sincerely enjoy how you write all these wonderful characters in the "Yu-Gi-Oh!" universe. It's like you're a part of the "Duel Monsters" game yourself.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »