Reviews for The Prince and Me
Moonlight2127 chapter 10 . 7/7
Nice story! Best of luck to other writings
Ijustloveanimex chapter 10 . 4/25
Whaaaa this may be more than "2 years from now" like you said but I want you to k ow that I read it all in once and I loved it! :)
I loved it! :))
Devious Avenger chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
Like u said. Its a good story! Luv it except for the orochi part.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
This was cute (x
Pa chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
Very simple yet fun to read and not too long. The babies part though, almost got me throwing my phone against the wall. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
The link for the dress isn't working!
miss ASSASSIN MASTER chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
Ummmmm it was freaking awesome
Imateenwolfluva chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
OMG I luvd the ending ! I was kinda sad to know that tamiko n itachi died ... But dats life ,the ending was awesome like totally cuz those wrds maybe short but the meaning holds a strong meaning , I loved ur story very much its awesome and I know u wrote it a LONG time ago and might not see my review but I'm giving you a feedback anyway . Lol dis story was written when I was like FOUR OR FIVE! wow... Anyway loved da story !
sugargirl123 chapter 10 . 1/21/2015
I liked the whole story from chapter 1 till' chapter 10 it was amazing
samsterdahamster chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Great story. Love the storylind. Also has a nice bit of action and many unexpected twists. Simply loved it!
Shenellie chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I have just started the first chaper, and this shit is HILARIOUS! Man, I love Sasuke.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
I love this story so much! You did an amazing job! I love how sasusaku had twins:)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Please don't be mad at me for saying this but you should have put a warning for the graphic yaoi part. I'm all into lemons especially explicit ones but I'm not into yaoi:(
anonymous chapter 10 . 5/25/2014