Reviews for Dear Diary
TheMistOfThePast chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
omggg! this is sssssooooooo cute! please PLEASE write a sequel!
stud muffin chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
WOT

its really goD . I shall tell ALL my friends to read it, most deff, cant have them miss out, and i do have several friends that are obsessed with what its name? FMA lol

yeah, good job here .
Detallista 257 chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! i want to know what happend T.T
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
That wasn't bad. - A nice read, although I suppose I could be considered a Roy x Ed lover. lol. You're not a bad author, in fact, I'm sure you could become quite good. Congrats! You've written more stories than I have and they all are real good.
Motosuwa-Hideki chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
LOVE IT xD
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
That was adorable! The cutest thing I've read in ahwile
Kitty chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Zomg..Akki..I'm sitting here, SQUEALING my freaking head off. I LUB U SO MUCH FOR THIS! IT'S AWESOME. So cute. A one sided conversation, like maplestory. xD Seriously, in the buddy ANyways. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY O.o omg. If I get a story like this every birthday,omg...I'd love you to death *squeals* Edward Lol. Ok..now i'ma bug ya on msn...when you get back of course. And by the time you read this! I'm already bugging you! Yay! so that works out well. Anyways, not the point. He didn't tell her his name in the last chapter! That's the only thing I have a problem with...Oh. wait. Nvm. Ignore the ranting girl. (hehe. I'm excited.)but. If you do have a squeal, how..? Cuz Edward buried his journal...ok. I'ma shut up now, or else Tony's gonna kill me with nudges. hehe.

Peace

Kitty
journey maker chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
I really liked this story...
marley chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
well, it was a good story, but winry was the one who gave ed his ORIGINAL automail in the first place. and winry and ed knew each other since they were little kids. and why is ed suddenly talking like he's from the rennaisance? all in all it was a good alternate presentation to the story, and i'm not gonna be mean and yell at you for not getting the facts right, but someone stupid probably will, so just a heads up
ElricKeyblade chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Yay! Another chappie!

...By the way, I used to be KatarasHomegirl. I saw your nice message in your profile, so thanx! XP

Anyways, once again you have a beautifully written chapter. Well thought out, well organized...it really takes my breath away. Thank you so much for providing such a sweet thing for EdWin lovers like me, because it is something I- and I am certain other people as well- GREATLY appreciate.

So, are you really making a sequel? HOpe you are able to put it up VERY soon! ;)
Edward Elric chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
WOW THIS IS WELL WRITTEN AND A VERY AMAZING STORY! KITTY IS SO LUCKY! WOW AWESOME SO COOL!...I CAN'T REALLY WRITE REVIEWS BUT YEAH! GREAT JOB! THIS IS NOT FLATTERY TO GAIN EXTRA POINTS ON MY GRADES! I'LL ALSO SHUT UP NOW SINCE I'M TALKING TO YOU ON MSN!BUT AS I MAKE MY LEAVE I MUST SAY...TERRIFIC JOB! :D..oh...and it's not like that! sheeshh!
DreamWeaver0509 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Hi!

And I love this. Daily Reports: Day 1 was so wicked because no guy would ever ever voluntarily write a diary and call it dear diary! I love the way you've characterized them and how was Winry able to fix Ed's leg if she didn't even have her tools with her? And will Ed and Winry every meet again? Ed knows Winry's name but Winry doesn't!

Brimming with questions!