Reviews for Animal Instincts
anthane chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Really great story! Who IS Bryan's friend? A falcon?
Unknown chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Unfortunatly my dear author you forgot to update inspite of your promised date...
SO PLEASE for the love of god,writersblock cant be this long,...UPDATE
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I love this story Please keep going it would be so awsome if you did and just in case you don't have an animal in mind for Bryans pet a falcon might be good! but please keep going!
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Keke, good. If u can cont' I'll be waiting
Irish Potatoes chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
A tad ooc at some points, but I think that can all be accounted for how much Kai talks. The first chapter totally won me over :) Kai being his total serious self whilst humoring a cat, and the timing of the fainting bladers really made me laugh. Creative piece.
Kitty Woods chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
This is hilarious, I was laughin during the two chapters. Can you please update soon? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Keep up the good work. Bye!

Kitty Woods is out of the building. ;)
Amitha chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
i wanna know who bryan's friend is waah!

update now it's 2009!
Zodiac101 chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Brilliant,but are you going to give up on this story?

Because you didn't update...
Marsuss chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Bryans friend O.o cant wait to see that! or read it if you will.

but its been so long since you updated! !_! have you given up?

please don't! you see I love your fic so much! i had a horrible day today when i had a pet die, but I cameo nline and read your fic, and now I can't stop laughing! thanks you so much for making me feel SO much better! please dont give up!
evilraven013 chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
what's next? can't wait!
Destiny Kitty chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow, heheh. kai really knows how to bring down the house. Sounds like about half the crowd fainted over him and the cat. I like his casual reasoning that he feeds the cat adn that's why it likes him. Strays being skittish shouldn't be a surprise to these kids right? And Kai is a bit of a stray himself.

Like it! Des
Marsuss chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
UPDATE IT PLEASE PLEASE REALLY SOON! I DONT NORMALY FAV JUST ANY STORY UNLESS I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT! SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Marsuss chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
XD even brooklyn fainted!
ExplainThisKlarissa chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
that was funny. i really like it keep writing your very good.
FairyDyris chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
I just cannot wait for the next chapter but i will be patient