Reviews for The World In My Eyes
Beth chapter 43 . 7/27/2014
Please finish this. I absolutely love it.
Maskless Masquerade chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Hello, I just wanted to review and let you know I'm still fervently following your story, despite there being no updates since 2012. I believe you can finish it!
Delisalee20 chapter 43 . 6/25/2014
You should really finish this story! Lol
I love this story so far, and I am hoping you would update new chapters to this story too. Just to let you know that is my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction so far out of all of them!
Katrina chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Please, please, please give us an update! This story is so much fun and I just want to know how it ends!
Goomba Fortress chapter 43 . 2/22/2013
Well done! I am in love with this story, please continue!

As an aside, do you have a beta reader? I'm noticing small grammatical, punctuation and spelling issues. It's nothing major, but with larger works like this, it pays to have a beta.

Anyway, amazing story and I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/9/2012
Please hurry and update! I'm not above begging! This story is really great
BigScary94 chapter 43 . 8/27/2012
amazing story! please continue3
White Flag Chasing Cars chapter 43 . 4/24/2012
Is Lucius's younger sister Alina's mother? It would make sense.
taiyou-mayonaka chapter 43 . 4/9/2012
Mind blowing...I mean how you have written this made me enjoy ever word you wrote...I was so captivated by your story I forgot about my normal every day life..I'm really impressed with you masta skilled haha but I'm envious...well I dnt recall the book but it sound familiar hmm ill wait till u post next time..well I adore your work I'm inspired to try harder wit my own stuff thank u haha
Prefrontal cortex chapter 43 . 1/6/2012
please continue writing!

First i thought Alina was such a mary sue... and well she is xD but i kept reading because i wondered about how odd remus and sirius acted at the beginning. Finally it was around 3'o clock in the morning when i realised that i was a little bit caught up... but just a little.

not so much that i would print out the other half of the story as soon as i got up and read it in school... without a break.

nooo i'd never do that!
carrotsareawesome chapter 43 . 1/2/2012
love your story! please update soon!:)
Grim1989 chapter 43 . 1/2/2012
Yay, yer back to updating the story xD I don't know the book btw.
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 43 . 1/2/2012
Aw! Ginny and Sirius, so freakin' adorable! I wish Alina wouldn't have stayed in the dungeons for the night. I think that doesn't help things with Remus.

... can I just say how badly i want those two to just shag already? Pleas and thanks!

more soon, please!

miZaru667 is too lazy to login chapter 43 . 1/2/2012
AHHH YOU'RE BACK! I missed this story soo much! And I loved the last two chapters :D please update sooooon
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 41 . 12/4/2011
OMG, typically I HATE time travel fics because it's a cop out to get young characters to screw older ones, but this is incredibly well crafted, and the characters have a depth and believability to them... Very good writing. I can honestly say that I'm impressed and completely in love with this story!