Reviews for Star Wars: The Shinji Saga
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I wish Rei kept her clone armor.
Blackholelord chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
Its a nice story, keep up the good work. Also please continue it, maybe update with the new Clone Wars cartoons that are online.
Black Ace 0 chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
please update soon.
Neferius chapter 19 . 5/19/2012
A little romance is always a nice change of pace.

Can't wait for more!

Read ya Later
gunman chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
Well, it's been a long time, but I'm glad to see Shinji and Rei have finally hooked up.

Though dealing with Tarkin is always a bother.

I really hope this leads to something permanant which will also involve Starkiller and Juno Eclipse and Maris Brood and all of them surviving into the original Star Wars trilogy.

Heck, I wrote a story like that and it's still in progress, but it would be nice to see someone else do it.

Hope you continue this for later.

Write on!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
As much as I like the way you're going with Shinji and Rei. I feel I need to ask why ain't you including Starkiller Vader's secret apperentice in this?
Manga154 chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
I can just feel it now,

"Vader will you be the god father?"
Dirty Black Summer chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
Friendly!Vader still weirds me out a bit, but I like the story a lot more now.
Dirty Black Summer chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
The story idea I do really like, but this chapter is kind of pushing the suspension of disbelief I think. Jedi would never hand off a lightsaber to someone who was improperly trained, not even a Jedi as reckless as Anakin.

Still, I'm sticking with it.
DerpyKatt chapter 18 . 2/29/2012
To all those wondering about the friend who kicked his butt into motion, that would be me. :D He's a terrible procrastinator, but now I'll be keeping an eye out to make sure his things get done. If you have any ideas for punishments when his work isn't done on time, feel free to PM me. After all, this is a site for creative people...perhaps y'all can be more devious than myself. ;D
GuardEzio chapter 18 . 1/18/2012
Im loving this fic, heh who knew Vader had a soft side...though it makes me wonder now, considering his relationship to shinji, just how many would die if shinji was injured like he was in that swamp in the war (the one where he got his scar)...can't see Vader taking his oldest/closest/best friend being badly insured particularly well...can also see the two of them making one powerful double team. Some in depth into there relationship (other than these occasional meetings) wold be nice as well...like how we saw them in the temple, never imagined Vader of all people would sit and cry over a body over than his wife...it was a nice show he was still human (also show when we had him helping shinji before the rebels broke free and just now when he apologized.

Can't help but wonder why he hasn't questing how shinji dose the stuff he dose, like Red & Alex did back on the ship, ether.
erik chapter 18 . 1/16/2012
An interesting third party view of canon events.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 18 . 1/12/2012
I don't know WHO this person is but please give her my thanks EVA ff needs stories like these with Heart. That's what you put in this chapter Thank you!
Shir0 Tenshi chapter 18 . 1/12/2012
Yo! Welcome back! Convey thanks to your friend for me.

Cant wait for more!
Midnight6 chapter 18 . 1/12/2012
Convey thanks indeed. It's a pleasure seeing you writing again, and your style still conveys that ease and entertainment all at once. Welcome back.