Reviews for Alphabet Drabbles
DianeB chapter 26 . 8/28/2008
Okay, I'm not much of a James/Sirius 'shipper, but that was darned remarkable (and sometimes made my poor eyes bleed - hee!). I applaud your cleverness in coming up with very believable bits for each letter. That clearly took a lot of work.
ZombieParade chapter 26 . 12/24/2007
This was really cute I love alphebet drabbles
MinervaEvenstar chapter 26 . 8/10/2007
Since you did two drabbles for each letter one ought to have been James' point of view and the other Sirius' instead of all of them being James' perspective. A few of the pieces seemed far too sentimental or insecure to be in character for James, but there were some segments that were fabulous. The ones I loved best were: Careless, Fu-k, Ice, Once, Restraint, and Xenophile.
Sunshine My Love chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I was never to big on Sirius/James shippers, but you just completely changed my mind.
SiriusRulez chapter 26 . 5/24/2007
That was really good.
Erin Latias chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
“Sirius!” I moaned. Just as Dumbledore walked in.

lolrofllmao that's hilarious. I love the SiriusJames pairing
Prongs925 chapter 26 . 5/1/2007
I like zenith. its awesome but i love zabaglione since i love biscotti. thats the end of it. you have great potiental for sirius and james and i encourage you to write more fics about them since there not enough aout them.

Hope to see your writings in the near future,

Prongs925 chapter 25 . 5/1/2007
yesterday is too cute and i like sirius last words.
Prongs925 chapter 24 . 5/1/2007
i like both of them becuz there the complete opposite of each other and thats clever
Prongs925 chapter 23 . 5/1/2007
water is better. defiantly
Prongs925 chapter 22 . 5/1/2007
i like venom cuz i needed sokmething to make me cry
Prongs925 chapter 21 . 5/1/2007
unsaid is sad also almost made me cry
Prongs925 chapter 20 . 5/1/2007
Tears is better. It was a hurt/comfort drabble which was well written. I liked.
Prongs925 chapter 19 . 5/1/2007
I like streets becuz it was cute.
Prongs925 chapter 18 . 5/1/2007