Reviews for The Soul of a Hero
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Touching ending to a very sad story. Thanks for writing this.
epalladino chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Very sad, but I loved the way you wrote this. Thanks, Beht
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I really liked this! Thank you very much!
maurbill chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
First of all I really hate death fics. But I did read it anyway and it just depressed me and made me too sad. Now second, I must tell you it was very well written so this is definitely not a flame. I enjoy the stories you do, this one was just not for me. Hope you do another story, I will certainly check it out. Good job writing this one but it made me cry! Which I guess that in inself is a credit to your writing.
Tanager36 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
That was really well written. You totally took me by surprise. I thought Don was going to die. You did a good job of portraying the emotion without getting melodramatic.
merryw chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
That was AMAZING! So incredibly well-done! You had me the entire time!
simanis chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Sorry... sorry but I dont take main character death kindly. I really hate it when one of them dies! SO I dont read if it's death fic of any of the main characters.

But I am curious as to why you do it cause it's not your style.

I have to read it cause IT'S A 3RDGAL STORY! I never miss any one of yours.

It beautiful but ... dont write death fics...(Bwa wa wa... its so sad.) please...
dottid chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Very well written. I am crying as I write this. Thank you very sharing this moving story.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Very nice!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
great fic. I love little twists like that, (and I secretly was hoping that that was what was going on, you read my mind). Very nicely done. I think this would be a cool story to continue, you know, a few months in the future, everybody trying to cope, maybe Charlie could appear randomly, kinda like on...I think it's called Providence where the dead mom always pops up. That would be cool, poor Don, people might think he's crazy or something, I mean, he couldn't tell anyone...Anyways, sorry got a little excited with the idea, seriously you should consider it. ) ;) )
jlm110108 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
3rdgal,

What a wonderful, sad, touching story. You had me fooled. I didn't expect the death to be Charlie. As usual, you've done an amazing job.

Joanne
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Very good new story. You really surprise me at the end. Then I thought back when Don was convince that Charlie as been shot!
lil smiles chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
oh that was beautiful... you had me going on who was actually dead... but again i'll say it, it was beautiful
wolfiehowl-7213 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006