Reviews for Chained
It would be funny if all the agents that died turn into ghosts and started peaceful negotiations
Indo chapter 24 . 10/12
All your work is always so thoughtful and detailed and beautiful. I honestly can't stop thinking about it... I loved this chapter. All the raw emotion coming from it is just so captivating and I don't know how you managed to do it. That scene where same found the real Danny was really insightful, since it's the first time I've seen him in this fic. It left me wanting more. Honestly, I think this human Danny is the best character you have.
Om nom chapter 16 . 10/8
THIS FIC IS 11 YEARS RUNNING!
IT ONLY HAS SO FEW CHAPTERS (insert sarcasm)

WHY IS IT SO LONG TO UPDATE?!
Om nom chapter 13 . 10/8
I like this soap opera. Where's the soap? Bath?

Tub?

INFERNAL INterrOGATION!

I'm Amethyst Ocean BTW.
WHatever. I like this.
Greer123 chapter 32 . 9/5
Please continue this story. I love it.
RavenSummoning chapter 32 . 8/24
Just came across this story and I wanted to thank you for writing. I spend a lot of time using stories like this to escape, and your work was a very pleasant addition. Thank you for writing! You're now on my favs and follows lists.
Paradise-Whispers chapter 32 . 8/13
Wow! Another great chapter! I have no idea how you do it, but you definitely have a gift! I'm really looking forward to more, whenever you have the time. Good luck with your studies!
Tomgirlbre chapter 32 . 7/11
OMGGGGGGG I can't WAIT for the next chapter! I kinda feel like Danny's gonna drop down 75% dead though (was gonna say half dead but,,, y'know :P)... like I dunno, all that energy, and fighting, and clones had to have taken a toll on him; especially since he's gonna be in human form...Oh Jeez...let me prepare my heart now xD
This-Lil'-Fan-Girl chapter 32 . 7/9
THIS IS AMAZING! OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
pikachucat chapter 32 . 7/5
awesome
GhostAnn chapter 32 . 7/3
This story is amazing! I remember being so stressed out and sad when Sam was shot. I felt like it was the end that there was no way to save anyone. You proved me wrong in the best possible way. Their not out of the woods yet but there's hope... pore Danny... I mean really a lot of the things that were done to him and what he did in madness will never trully go away
lexi1220 chapter 32 . 7/2
... wow. Just... wow. I've binge read this over the past few days and this is on par with Phantom of Truth and Shadow of a Doubt. This needs to be right along with those on the must read lists. Your writing is amazing and the depth to this story is incredible. Thank you so much for sharing this heart wrenchingly beautiful piece.
Specter14 chapter 32 . 7/2
Dang... I have no words xDD I actually teared up there, I'm so glad Danny's back, at least more than before..,
I certainly have to reread this once it's finished, thanks for writing such an amazing fanfic! :D
MsFrizzle chapter 32 . 7/2
Thank you for the summary. I had almost given up on the hope that this story would be continued. What a delightful surprise. Good luck in your studies of neuroscience. I was just reading some articles in the topic; Fascinating stuff, if a bit over my head.

It's good to see Sam being healed and Danny recovering. I'm on Danny's side but I can understand why the council is concerned. His mental stability is not something they can count on and putting him in a position of power may not be to best idea at the moment. Maybe they should give him some time to recover and to deal with the mess before making such a critical evaluation would make more sense but perhaps that is just human thinking. He's been through so much.