Reviews for Chained
mermaidangel123 chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
Everything was wonderful can't wait fOr next chappy!
CapsicleAndMetalMan chapter 25 . 4/14/2012
This is absolutely amazing! It made me cry, sit on the edge on my seat in suspense and etc. Please continue it or I'll go all halfa on you... and by that I mean I'll go all halfa on you... (Or you could just say finish it ASAP CAUSE I ADORE THE STORY! :D )
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 25 . 3/30/2012
i loved all of it. so update. soon.
Hartanna chapter 25 . 2/21/2012
SHIT'S GOING DOWN.
Hartanna chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
I'm just getting started on this story. But Clockworth's "time out" was the biggest freaking relief. I was so caught up in his death. Phew! This is really good!
Anime Freak Sammy chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
What if I said no to all your question?

Kidding!

This is really well done and I feel like everythingis still canonical. I feel like I should know too. I just finished watching all three seasons. I feel like everything is justified and their actions are logical. Great job and I'm excited to read the x amount of chapters left!
bloody raptor chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
I got a funny feeling these agents are going to get more then they bargained for.
ChopSuzi chapter 25 . 1/21/2012
Well, you see, the story IS alive. And you gave it that life. Hah. Ha-hah. HA-HA-HAH. MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA! HAAAAA-hack

cough cough great. Now my evil laugh is broken.ಠ_ಠ
DPfruitloop chapter 25 . 1/19/2012
Oh gosh...UPDATE! this is flipping AWSOME. Like take an awsome person (like Danny) then like multiply it by 500, then you would have something close to how totally epic this story is. No joke. *has serious face* I'm legitly serious.
IceDragon19 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
There was a small story here where Danny fell off a tree and came to Sam... I remember that... That had to be one of my favorite parts of this story and now I can't find it... Did u get rid of it?

icedragon
kirara the great chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
i loved it all
sapphireswimming chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Ah so good! I love this chapter and how the story continues progressing. :)

Tucker's magic with the security system was great. :)

Dani's flashbacks were scary / sobering / sad.

Who's Dan? Haha. That question shouldn't ever be funny, but it was here. Nice job. XD

Ah, Vlad is checking up on things. I wonder what he'll do. I doubt you've brought him this far just to sit back and watch. And computer Maddie is just... I don't even think I want to comment on that one...

YAY. Reunion. Now our forces are together. But oh dear, they certainly have their work cut out for them!

Sapphireswimming
bobolink7 chapter 21 . 1/9/2012
belated congratulations on your story's five year anniversary. I began reading it when it had a single digit number of chapters. It's only gotten better.
hypercell chapter 25 . 1/8/2012
Tucker's idea is awesome, I can't wait!

Can you update a little faster or put in "previusly" things because I had to go back like three chapters to remind myself of what happened...can't wait for more!
Ms. Frizzle chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I am new to this story and have recently come across other stories you have done. I can tell that you put some thought into your work and give it some critical thinking even if the questions at the end of each chapter didn't give it away. Although I can give me shivers down my spine, I appreciate the way you handle poor traumatized Danny/Phantom and insights into their psyche.

I very much enjoyed this story as well as your work Quantum Paradox.

Some of your 'ghost science' stuff may seem a bit off but but being that this is fantasy I'm perfectly willing to suspend belief especially as it sort of fits. It doesn't seem crucial to the plot anyway.
861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »