Reviews for Chained
DetectiveLion chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
My God. I'll admit it, chapter 12 shook me to the core. It hurt to read, you really made me feel the character's pain.

I kinda hate you for that. xD This is amazing to read, and I'm barely half way through the story. You really found a way to make me emphasize with Sam and Danny.
Snickerdoodle22 chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
I can say (or type I guess) in complete and utter honesty that this is the best fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I found this earlier today and read all of the chapters so far, and I cannot wait for the next one. Your writing is phenomenal!
MsFrizzle chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
Dear Lighting Streak,

Wow, this is was quite some chapter. You did an excellent job of writing the battle scenes with both large and small scale points of view. Changes form different points of view were smoothly done in a way that kept the action flowing.

I look forward to the next installment.
nycorrall chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
I'm loving the battle scenes. It's extremely rare to find someone whose good at those.

I LOVE every bit of this story!
Player3 chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
3 lovely. Something about the way you wrote this made it really easy for me to read the action and understand what's going on. Normally I get very lost trying to read this sort of thing. Well done well done.
DPfruitloop chapter 26 . 5/5/2012
First of all I just wanna say, this story kicks butt. I think you developed the characters very well, and you included a bit of everyone. It was really amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter!
The Half-Blood Guardian chapter 26 . 5/5/2012
Oh. My. GOSH! YAY, YOU UPDATED! To answer your end-of-chapter questions: I don't like it; I LOVE it! The characterization was really good, and the plot was great too. I think I have a really slight feeling that if the CGIA gets Danny that he might wake up and go psycho on them, like how he was before they put him in the stasis chamber... but I honestly don't have much of a guess as to what will happen next; you're really good at keeping this story's events unpredictable -

Oh, and I have one request: update as soon as you can! This is AMAZING!

-Birdie out
sapphireswimming chapter 26 . 5/5/2012
Oh my gosh. I wish I could give you a more coherent review but I am a little too impressed with this chapter. I've just been staring at the screen for a couple minutes now. I loved they way you write all of the fight sequences. It's a hard thing to do but this is some of the best that I've seen. You kept the pacing right, zoomed back and forth between people at good intervals, and kept on throwing things in the balance of one side or another, keeping me on the edge of my seat.

And I was certainly not expecting that last little revelation. Goodness. I cannot wait to see where you take this next.

Sapphireswimming
JLBShecky chapter 26 . 5/5/2012
Hmm, what is there not to like, it was a well written chapter that was close to my favorite word count of 10k, and considering that it is close to a 1/10th of the total story's length that is all the more awesome. It don't remember any grammar or other technical mistakes glaring out at me, but considering that I read the chapter on my phone one I already gotten ready for bed, I may have missed something. (I'm not used to this story having such long chapters.)

As is customary for this story you characterizations seemed to be spot on for what they have been through, granted I don't have similar life experience so I can't really say that I would act how they do in their situations. That said your characterizations have definitely fallen into the realm of believability at a minimum, as I could definitely see Sam or Dani acting the way you portrayed them. You know the more I read this story the more I feel that you portrayal of the CGIA and the GIW is quite similar to the Nazi's and I was expecting Ghost Writer to say something along the lines of,

"First they came for Phantom,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Phantom.

Then they came for the other half ghosts,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a half ghost.

Then they came for the trouble making ghosts,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trouble making ghost.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me."

the plot continues to rock on, and the battle scenes were awesome. The battle didn't just exist for the fighting but also helped to explore Dani, Val and Vlad's characters a bit more, which is a nice touch.

About the only question that I have about the chapter is didn't we already get our chapter of the year for this story back in Jan/Feb? :P Not that I am one to complain, as it's been a while since I've had a nice good fix'n of DP fan-fiction. I sort of reached the point where I had such a difficult time new good stories in the DP archive, what with many of the authors that I had come to love no longer writing and new good authors who wrote the types of stories that I like to read, that I pretty much gave up on searching for new stories that didn't popup on my author alerts for DP. You wouldn't happen to have any new stories in DP that you would recommend would you?

Regards,

JLBShecky
Baracudaz chapter 26 . 5/5/2012
I was caught in this battle WOW! Nice job.

But they really gonna need help from some1 powerfull like Danny or even maybe ClockWork If it's this bad... Even he cannot stand at the sidelines when something like this is happening, but hey maybe something unexptected happens. _ I'm just gonna let me get suprised by the next chapter!
MahoganyShadow chapter 26 . 5/5/2012
You sure like to keep your readers in suspense. Wonder how Maddie is going to take the news of Vlad being a half-ghost too! XD ...You didn't kill Vladdie, right? :O
Invader Johnny chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
I can say for sure that many, MANY things here made my head reel, I's disgusted with Agent O and I'm hoping that the son of a bitch gets what he deserves, he killed planty so in my book he and the rest of the GIW deserved to be experimented on.

Bit my main concern here is that Danny is a sitting duck, you better have something GOOD planned for the young half ghost OR ELSE!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
Oh. Fudge.

Dang, they're going to need Danny to help them out here...but they can't because Danny's not exactly stable right now...

OH FUDGE!

Characterizations were good indeed. I don't think Vlad was quite as...well, jerkish as he normally is, but that could easily be attributed to time and realization.

Plot is good or I wouldn't have left the reaction I did above. :P

Predictions...someone's got to come out of somewhere and do something. Truthfully, if it's that bad and THAT serious, I can't not see Clockwork getting involved...in which case, the GIW would be POWNED. I can see him at least lending a helping hand.

Looking forward to more.

Oh, an the review at the beginning was a great idea. :D
seantriana chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
WAAAAH! Massive Armada Battle on scene! Swish! Bang! KABOOM!

AWESOME! I mean, oh no! They're coming!
ChopSuzi chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
Great job on this long-awaited chapter! I was beginning to worry that you'd abandoned this fic. But of course, you pulled through!

Thank you for this fantastically addicting story and I hope to see another update soon!
876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »