Reviews for Chained
Invader Johnny chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
I can say for sure that many, MANY things here made my head reel, I's disgusted with Agent O and I'm hoping that the son of a bitch gets what he deserves, he killed planty so in my book he and the rest of the GIW deserved to be experimented on.

Bit my main concern here is that Danny is a sitting duck, you better have something GOOD planned for the young half ghost OR ELSE!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
Oh. Fudge.

Dang, they're going to need Danny to help them out here...but they can't because Danny's not exactly stable right now...

OH FUDGE!

Characterizations were good indeed. I don't think Vlad was quite as...well, jerkish as he normally is, but that could easily be attributed to time and realization.

Plot is good or I wouldn't have left the reaction I did above. :P

Predictions...someone's got to come out of somewhere and do something. Truthfully, if it's that bad and THAT serious, I can't not see Clockwork getting involved...in which case, the GIW would be POWNED. I can see him at least lending a helping hand.

Looking forward to more.

Oh, an the review at the beginning was a great idea. :D
seantriana chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
WAAAAH! Massive Armada Battle on scene! Swish! Bang! KABOOM!

AWESOME! I mean, oh no! They're coming!
ChopSuzi chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
Great job on this long-awaited chapter! I was beginning to worry that you'd abandoned this fic. But of course, you pulled through!

Thank you for this fantastically addicting story and I hope to see another update soon!
mermaidangel123 chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
Everything was wonderful can't wait fOr next chappy!
CapsicleAndMetalMan chapter 25 . 4/14/2012
This is absolutely amazing! It made me cry, sit on the edge on my seat in suspense and etc. Please continue it or I'll go all halfa on you... and by that I mean I'll go all halfa on you... (Or you could just say finish it ASAP CAUSE I ADORE THE STORY! :D )
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 25 . 3/30/2012
i loved all of it. so update. soon.
Hartanna chapter 25 . 2/21/2012
SHIT'S GOING DOWN.
Hartanna chapter 12 . 2/21/2012
I'm just getting started on this story. But Clockworth's "time out" was the biggest freaking relief. I was so caught up in his death. Phew! This is really good!
Anime Freak Sammy chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
What if I said no to all your question?

Kidding!

This is really well done and I feel like everythingis still canonical. I feel like I should know too. I just finished watching all three seasons. I feel like everything is justified and their actions are logical. Great job and I'm excited to read the x amount of chapters left!
bloody raptor chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
I got a funny feeling these agents are going to get more then they bargained for.
ChopSuzi chapter 25 . 1/21/2012
Well, you see, the story IS alive. And you gave it that life. Hah. Ha-hah. HA-HA-HAH. MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA! HAAAAA-~hack~

~cough cough~ great. Now my evil laugh is broken.ಠ_ಠ
DPfruitloop chapter 25 . 1/19/2012
Oh gosh...UPDATE! this is flipping AWSOME. Like take an awsome person (like Danny) then like multiply it by 500, then you would have something close to how totally epic this story is. No joke. *has serious face* I'm legitly serious.
IceDragon19 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
There was a small story here where Danny fell off a tree and came to Sam... I remember that... That had to be one of my favorite parts of this story and now I can't find it... Did u get rid of it?

~icedragon