Reviews for Chained
Bleached Raven chapter 31 . 6/24
dammit O, let them beeeeeeeee
WDCain Man chapter 31 . 6/23
That ending was real touching and more than made up for that bit where the Elders were trying to guilt trip the CGIA. That part was really cringey. Seriously, those SOBs gleefully tortured Danny for years! You really think you can make them feel bad about it? At least Agent M had the smarts not to act dismissive or arrogant during the trial or he'd probably be killed like Raynald de Chatillion in Ridley Scott's "Kingdom of Heaven" movie. I imagine what was going through his mind was making it alive so he could regroup outside and come back with a larger team and try and capture the Elders for experimentation/energy siphon.
DorothyMichaels chapter 31 . 6/22
and when Danny said a few chapters back "I had a family too." I cried
DorothyMichaels chapter 31 . 6/22
wow. this is just amazing. so well written, so emotionally thrilling. thank you very much
Misskillalot chapter 31 . 6/20
This was such a great chapter! it felt like i was reading a published thriller the way that you wrote the last scene
pikachucat chapter 31 . 6/17
awesome story
Zakila chapter 31 . 6/15
Noo! Not Sam! :O
SweetestChick chapter 31 . 6/14
Wow another update?! Thanks!

Poor Sam was shot...didn't think the agent would be lucky since all those powerful ghosts were there. But alas she was indeed mortally wounded. Aw Danny, he is totally crushed. To save or not to save Sam? That is the question lol. Guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. Oh and of course, Val was very brave and unselfish for offering her own life for Danny's.

Welp thanks again for reviving this story lol, I'm still digging it. I'm sure there's some surprise for me next chapter.
AquaJinx chapter 31 . 6/13
This... this story... I LOVE STORIES LIKE THESE!
Even though it IS sad to see what poor Danny went through... I can't help but read and enjoy. I love dark-themed stories :D
You are a great writer!
Specter14 chapter 31 . 6/13
...
...
NOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT SAAAMMMM
Man I was SO not expecting that xDDDD But it was pretty obvious in retrospect...
Maybe Danny will miraculously develop healing powers and heal Sam? xDDDD Hey wishful thinking right?
... Well I really don't know how this will turn out. Please update again soon! :) :) :)
Paradise-Whispers chapter 31 . 6/12
First off, I just wanted to say I LOVE this fic, and I can't express how grateful I am that you decided you make this more than just three chapters. I could not imagine this fic being anything else than the well-written, exciting, angst-ridden beauty it is now. I always get excited when I see that you have posted a new chapter.

I love the direction that you took with the trial, with seeing the different stances of the characters of their current situation, along with the little ghost history, and the badass Council members. One thing I wish there was a little more of was Jack/Maddie/Tucker, and following their POVs. Can't wait for the next chapter, and why twists you have in store. Keep writing!
kirara the great chapter 31 . 6/12
AAAAAHHHHHH! ITS AN UPDATE. This story is so good!
neeniya chapter 31 . 6/12
OOHhhhh my goooddd! nooooooooooooo
(but also yesss)
I am loving this whole trial scene and that little tid bit of ghost history there.
I'm on the edge of my seat, can't wait for more!
Glaciaj Flamoj chapter 31 . 6/12
And then Danny suddenly gains the power of transferring Sam's wounds to himself so he can save her Yay!
Jkjk
AlyssPotter chapter 31 . 6/12
A) PLEASE DONT LET SAM DIE! Or if she does, maybe let her be a ghost? B) Can Danny even die? He's still half human, no matter how small that half is, so if they killed him, it would just be his human half... C) Valerie is awesome. Like, she's sort of turned into a Captain America-ish character, and that's kinda inspirational. Fantastic writing, I loooooooooove this story! :)
951 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »