Reviews for Chained
Umbra Scriba 2015 chapter 1 . 6/12
really good story you must finish this
Amazing! Loving all the drama
Sabeloid chapter 12 . 5/31
im like. having axiety reading this. gaaah its late and a school night but I cant leave myself on a cliffhanger when the next chapter is right there! but so tired. *cries
NimbusDust chapter 31 . 5/10
Omg I'm crying. Please tell me there is more?!
theboookofkells chapter 23 . 5/7
woah, my favorite clone just showed up, this is getting interesting! Whatever could happen next?
theboookofkells chapter 22 . 5/7
WOW. I just picked this fic back up (it's been years since I read it and you've added quite a few chapter since then!) and WOW. Full-ghost Danny is downright TERRIFYING and it's GREAT. Really really well done. And the dialogue between Valerie and Danny is so good. I like how, within the span of the dialogue, you reveal information about Danny and his motivations, while seeing Valerie as she processes this. How well you handled her progression of emotions from anger to doubt to fear to horror to determination to save Danny. Thank you!
corsario3921 chapter 31 . 5/1
I finish this chapter ,I hope the next is ready soon ,good work .
NimbusDust chapter 24 . 4/21
Omg this chapter blew my mind! Holy Shit I freaking loved this! Ahhhaaaa
Thebananathatwrites chapter 12 . 4/6
Q-Q why am I reading this in school?! I swear I'm going to cry because of this and everyone's going to think I'm crazy!
The Blade of Osh-Tekk chapter 1 . 4/6
Christ, I'm loving this. I just ran through every chapter tonight, and I have to say that every little twist and turn and different events that take place get me hooked.
The Flash chapter 31 . 3/21
I love this story! please keep writing as fast as you can!:)
salamander1328 chapter 31 . 2/3
HOLY HELL WHY IS THERE NOT MORE I NEED TO SEE HOW THIS PANS OUT
GentleSoul76 chapter 2 . 1/24
1. The flow was generally good, but there were some things you could improve on with your descriptions. When you mentioned Danny's eyes, you described them as electric, and while some descriptors are good, characters cant see their own eye color, so its generally not as good to describe it except from an outside pov. And you could have described a few things better as well, like his pain from the experiments or the weight of the manacles or something.
2. the characters seem fine to me, I'm interested to see how Danny and Valerie will react to seeing each other.
3. I wasn't really confused by any of the scenes, none seemed out off or anything.
4. transitions fine too, I like it in fact.
5. the thoughts seem realistic enough so far, though for danny, I'd probably say he's not quite spot on. I can't quite pinpoint it, but it feels like he's not quite depressed enough, hopeless enough, angry enough, for someone experimented on and kept from his loved ones for two years.
that's just my take on it though. other than that I like it so far.
OverlordChocolate chapter 31 . 1/7
What an amazing story ! Couldn't stop reading it so read the full story in 3 days ! I need to know what happens next , thank you for this story. The feels are real ! I AM A BIG FAN SO PLEASE UPDATE AS FAST AS YOU CAN
Ellament7 chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
I really like your story so far, except for this chapter. It seems a tad bit unrealistic. Most people wouldn't talk out their problems while a fire burns the building they're standing in. They would want to wait until after they escaped to do that. You've made the characters seem docile and unmotivated in this scene. Realistically, they would be high on adrenaline, trying their best to find a way out, even while arguing.

Besides that I think your writing is well done, I would just keep in mind that if there is a threat on a character's life, they probably wouldn't be so calm.
980 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »