Reviews for Chained
Kataryanna chapter 17 . 10/9
ugh! Hell no! Why can't he just get better?
Kataryanna chapter 12 . 10/9
So I've gotta say this is the chapter I've been waiting for within the entire DP fanfiction universe...I'm so happy right now, just saying.
Kataryanna chapter 9 . 10/8
So much anger at this cliffhanger
Kataryanna chapter 4 . 10/8
Ugh! If they are going to die, why doesn't he just show her?
Why did Val escape the hospital she over 18 and could have dismissed her self / walk through the front door
neeniya chapter 29 . 9/14
Amazing! I can't believe you originally planned for this story to be short. And here it is now!
Oh poor Danny, I'm very interested in how you end this. Will Danny be conflicted with what he's done? Is he too far gone to care? Will he end himself like the Elder said he would? AAAAAHHH the suspense is killing me!
I really hope you continue writing this, the cliff hanger is kinda killing me.
Angel chapter 29 . 8/31
I am truly impressed with this piece of writing. It is simply a work of art. No-scratch that-it is an absolute masterpiece! I really do hope that you decide to continue this story soon. Even if you don't, I want you to know that you are an absolutely incredible writer. I have no account, so I can not follow you, but believe me when I say I support you as a fellow writer. (And, though this may seem slightly random, I am only 13.)
UnsinkablexSunkenxShip chapter 29 . 8/20
Ah, cliffhanger of the century! And for almost a whole year, you really must not be kidding around with your suspense buildings ;D Anyways, just wanted to tell you what a great author you are, so much so, that I actually read this beast of a story in day...but man, what a day it was! Im not gonna lie, I am a total DannyXSam shipper, and this story is the biggest ship story I have seen in a while! Thank you for satisfying my love for all things dramatic and ironic! Is it bad that I want Sam to get life threating(ly?) hurt? Just so Danny has an excuse to freak out and annihilate those pesky GIW's...Man, I hate those guys! And geez, now BOTH contestants for Danny's destruction force are after Sam...yay! Those are the perfect ingredients for total squeal worthy moments of DXS! I hope that this story is updated soon, since beside the fact that I love the originality of your designated world, you have a wonderful knack for portraying the characters as they were originally formed. I love that Danny is still awkward in your flash backs of the past, and that Valerie is still a stubborn butt! Sam is still hard headed and impossible to detain with an idea in her head, and Tucker's still pushing out the best one-liners XD Jazz's psycho-babble is as prominent as ever, Maddie is still the loving (if naïve) mother we all know and love, and Vlad is, well... still one 'Seriously Crazed Up Fruit Loop'! The point of this now ridiculously long review is that I love your story, and can't wait till the next update pops up in my inbox...No, seriously, the sooner the better! Here's to one reviewer and favoriter that is waiting rather (im)patiently!
p98IKJFAI chapter 29 . 8/18
iB3LIEVE chapter 29 . 8/11
May-Rene chapter 10 . 7/10
Yes Danny yes. Poor Sam is heart broken but she'll make it though. The transitions are fine and everyone is in character.
May-Rene chapter 9 . 7/10
What did the device do? I know there's a weapon that transports ghosts back to the ghost zone.
May-Rene chapter 8 . 7/10
I don't think I've seen Maddie or Jack in here yet. They're mentioned When Jazz tells her name to the prison guy but other than that you don't see our even hear them.
May-Rene chapter 7 . 7/10
Love how you described the die. It was tastefully done.
May-Rene chapter 6 . 7/10
It's really nice seeing Valerie sober up. This is her fault so she needs to own up to it. Hmm... So torture is where she draws her line. Keep up the great writing. Your grammar and spelling I'd good and I love seeing that.
901 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »