Reviews for Chained
sammansonrepilica chapter 21 . 10/2/2014
Omg this chapter gives me feels especially the ending you really capture all the characters really well
EnderDragon21 chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
*jaw dropping* Once again, holy crap.
EnderDragon21 chapter 25 . 9/24/2014
...I miss Cujo
EnderDragon21 chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Holy... Holy crap. HOLY CRAP! WOA! OHMYGOD! bbajslshandjsbkahksjaljsKDNSIANXKBJJhhdhkNbJshahzjJjdnnJzjjKdkajxkh
EnderDragon21 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
OHMYGOD!Vladvladvladvladandvalarievalarievalarievalarie! Goddangit! THIS CAUSES TOO MUCH FEEEEELLLLSSS! YESS! THE FATHERLY-SOROF VLAD! VALARIE! THE ONLY THING IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IS THE THING ABOUT DxS!
EnderDragon21 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
CLOCKWORK, FINALLY! MY GOD!
EnderDragon21 chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
StopstopstopstopSTOP. This is gonna make me cry.
EnderDragon21 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Okay, one question; is Jazz's dog a, you know, ghost?
EvaTodd chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
Really interesting fic so far, I really like the friendship - "friendship?" - between Danny and Val. However, a couple of comments...

"Once he reached them and their alarms screeched out his presence, he made his arms tangible and slit the back of their knees with extended, glowing blades of light from his fingers.”
“Bright, green light shot forward from his fingertips into fatal claws.”

Wolverine style.

“...he licked the blood of his victims off his fingertips.”

…WTF? Like, I mean, I knew this was dark, but not THAT dark. Man, that was creepy. Than again, like I said, this was… dark. Black, really.
EvaTodd chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Even though this story continues for, like, 25 more chapters after this, I just wanted to say that I think that Valarie did have some mild affection for Danny as a ghost - more than other ghosts anyway - and regarded him as more of a 'frenemy' than anything else.
Ninja Phantom chapter 28 . 9/6/2014
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
this is so intense,!
need moooore!
Cartwheellou chapter 28 . 8/27/2014
Your chapters are incredibly long, and thats good, but i think u shold do a chapter size to a point where you can do it once about every two weeks
Guest chapter 28 . 8/17/2014
Congratulations in your graduation and a job!

Faster updates please.
Don't want Danny/Sam to die unless they somehow can comeback (time twist)
Never really liked Val, since I am really pro DxS, but it's good to keep her around for several reasons (she usually comes in handy to play off Sam' insecurity when it comes to Danny, invoking a jealousy and she is a source of threat to Danny's well being)
Don't want Maddy or Tucker to die, don't see a point in that.

Anyway, hope you update soon. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 28 . 8/6/2014
HOLY COW. Wow. Wowwwwwwww. I just. My goodness. I've been staring at the screen for a while wondering what I can say, haha.

Congratulations, I think, should be the first thing. Congrats on your 10 years on fanfiction and so long on this story. I am impressed beyond everything that you have been able to work on a single idea for so long and keep it going and keep it GOING SO WELL. And amid school and graduation and work and everything that life has to throw at you, this is hard for me to image. Congratulations!

And this was the absolute first fic I was directed to once I joined the fandom and it remains one of my all time favorites and I am just so floored by the things you keep doing and the angst you keep bringing and the levels of psychology and friendship and sacrifice and morality and all of it

alsdkfhslkdhf

CONGRATS AND THANK YOU AND OH MY GOODNESS THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING
Brandie chapter 28 . 8/1/2014
Hello Lightning Streak,

I consider chained to be a masterpiece in the DP fandom. This story has had me hooked from the beginning. Your take on the characters are strong, and I love how you flesh them out. I felt in the cartoon too many people were oblivious to certain things that should've been apparent. Not only that, but the entire seriousness of the GIW's aka A**es in White, and Valerie pose are realistic. Valerie's anger w/ constant blindness in her refusals to listen ruined a boy's life. That held serious consequences. Yet at the same time keeping Val ignorant lead to this. The way Dark Dan is introduced in this story is ingenious. He's like a bad seed of corruption that sprouted from survival, hurt, and rage.
There's steady realistic development in the emotional lives and perceptions of the characters.
Danny's mother coming to terms w/ who and what her son is/was is hardly ever recognized in actual terms. We see these battles of prejudice & rationality happening within both her and Valerie. Then eventually sweet acceptance no matter how bittersweet.

Also I have to say Sam is very well written here. Truthfully I can't stand her... Sometimes she comes off as a hypocrite, but she's utterly devoted to Danny. Here Sam is mature in mind and will. The selflessness is noted and I appreciate her character. Though I wonder how she'd react if Danny wanted to be rid of his powers all together, or how he has a not quite so innocent interest in Valerie. It's kinda like watching a train crash. lol The mentioning of the other spirits is appreciated. There personalities are so fresh, realistic, and just there. I could imagine this whole story literally.

The question is what's going to happen now? Danny's been caught again. Valerie is captured and to be used as a hostage to test Danny's attachment to her. Will anything that happens to her actually cause him to really care. He's wholly attached to Sam or is he...I can see this going a few ways. Danny will be rescued by Tucker and the gang*, Danny will find some inner animal desperation that'll spur him to desperate measures, but also quickening "Dark Dan's" arrival, or Valerie if she hasn't given up will lie, and work with the GIW. Mainly to survive long enough, but also to help Danny.

Oooooooor lol Danny will suffer once again, but this'll be the final bell toll for his human half. With the constant draining, procedures, and etc...maybe his will of self/psyche does fracture permanently. Maybe he dies in some way, but rises in another. This would be Dark Dan's cue to come into being and make all those f***ers wish they'd never seen a ghost. Anyway thanks and excuse the paragraphs! ;p
858 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »