Reviews for Chained
OverlordChocolate chapter 31 . 1/7
What an amazing story ! Couldn't stop reading it so read the full story in 3 days ! I need to know what happens next , thank you for this story. The feels are real ! I AM A BIG FAN SO PLEASE UPDATE AS FAST AS YOU CAN
Ellament7 chapter 4 . 11/26/2016
I really like your story so far, except for this chapter. It seems a tad bit unrealistic. Most people wouldn't talk out their problems while a fire burns the building they're standing in. They would want to wait until after they escaped to do that. You've made the characters seem docile and unmotivated in this scene. Realistically, they would be high on adrenaline, trying their best to find a way out, even while arguing.

Besides that I think your writing is well done, I would just keep in mind that if there is a threat on a character's life, they probably wouldn't be so calm.
NightWalker0066 chapter 31 . 11/15/2016
I really hope this isn't the end! This is such a great story and iv loved seeing it evolve into what it is now. You've done a beautiful job.
Haley chapter 31 . 10/15/2016
This story is so AMAZING! I'm excited for whatever comes next!
Chiharu-angel chapter 31 . 10/11/2016
Holy shit this story is good
cosette141 chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
OH MY GOD CLOCKWORK THANK GOD OH MY FREAKING LORD YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST DAMNED WRITERS I HAVE EVER WITNESSED JEESH I CANT EVEN CONTAIN MYSELF RIGHT NOW DUDE IM UNABLE TO USE LOWER CASE LETTERS I WOULD BE MORE SPECIFIC BUT SERIOUSLY I NEED TO GET TO THE NEXT CHAPTER HOLY CRAP DUDE
maltose chapter 31 . 9/29/2016
I first started reading this story when I first started reading fanfictions. I remember I hadn't quite figured out how to follow stories as they updated. So the last chapter I read was the one where Danny got frozen and Val and all them went out to fight. That's the last stuff.

Now. I was revisiting the Danny Phantom fandom and i found this and I recognized it and it was sooo nostalgic reading through the first few chapters and reading all your updates. This story Is just so in-depth and amazing. I'm really excited to read more. I feel like this is a piece of my childhood. Thank you For writing it.
Lovosi chapter 31 . 8/28/2016
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Yrfutd chapter 31 . 8/6/2016
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Brixxart chapter 31 . 7/30/2016
It's funny... I read this story in a couple of days (fantastic by the way) and I read the authors notes. In the matter of two days I read about how you graduated highschool, and started collage, finished your first year of collage.. Man it's so weird haha. I dont know sorry ignore me and my weirdness lol
bloody raptor chapter 31 . 7/17/2016
I am glad that I re-read this from the beginning this has been and sit ill is a truly marvelous ride.
RoseAnna1177 chapter 31 . 7/14/2016
This whole Fic is a masterpiece! You are very talented! You know how to write! Ever since I read the first few paragraphs I was immediately addictied! I just couldn't stop! Thank you SO much for coming up with a really interesting fanfic. It's very unique from the other Danny Phantom fanfics I have read. And trust me I have read A LOT! This Fic has strong characters and a really interesting plot! You should totally write a book! Thank you so much for this Fic it is one of my favorites! :)
K4L1ST4 chapter 31 . 7/7/2016
I have sat at my computer for literally a full day and a half reading this story...
I haven't even bothered to post anything for most of the chapters because I was so anxious to move on and read the rest of the story...
I sincerely hope that the next part can be posted quickly because this story has been the greatest literary ride I've been on in a long time and I REALLY want to see where it's going.
K4L1ST4 chapter 24 . 7/7/2016
Don't apologize for this chapter, it is incredible! There is so much depth between the two of them here it's... I don't think I can put it in words. My heart's been breaking for Danny since I started reading this, but this... this was just heart wrenching!
I'm looking forward to finishing this story. I just hope I can handle it.
Rosalind2013 chapter 31 . 7/4/2016
Oh my goodness! I usually don't read stories like this (with abuse and torture), because it usually feels like it's unnecessarily grotesque or like the writer doesn't stop to consider the real implications it would have on a person's mind. The Dan-type personality manifesting as a splinter of Danny that his mind created to deal with his situation is wonderful. I also like the fact that this personality is NOT Dan. He's different, more Danny-like despite his vengeful attitude. You took into account that Danny's human half is still there, and that Vlad's ghost half is not in the mix. I think a lot of people forget that Vlad was part of Dan, and that Danny wouldn't really become HIM without part of Vlad. He does, however, have the capacity to be evil, as he was the one that ripped Vlad's ghost half away in the first place.

I really want to know what happens in this story, so I hope you continue it!

~Rose