Reviews for Chained
WDCain Man chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
Dang man, this is one dark story. Everything about it, once you think you see the light at the end of the tunnel, it turns out there is no light. Just more darkness. There really isn't any more story you can squeeze out of this since we've now seen everything happen: Danny's torture, Val's guilt, Sam's desperation, Danny's human death and becoming evil, and the triumph of the GIW. I think an ending should draw near since I really can't think of anything else you could do except have Dani and Vlad become the focus for several chapters.

I've been rewatching the DP Complete Series DVD set for Halloween and I have an ending if your interested. Val would have died in her first outing as the Red Rider from the giant ghost dog fans nickname Cujo if Danny hadn't saved her. What if to atone for her crimes, Val asked Clockwork to send her back to that moment and stop Danny from saving her. It would finally enable Val to atone for the sins of giving into her anger.

Val would die but Danny would have been caught, plus the guilt of failing to save someone he knew could compel him to stop treating the super-heroics as a game and really mature. The more mature Phantom would not waste time joking with the GIW and his enemies and finishing them fast to prevent any civilian causalities; thus becoming the ultimate hero. I know this ending is "Bitter Sweet" but I think it could work here since this fanfic's story focus' just as much on Val as it does Danny. It's just an idea.
ZoneRobotnik chapter 28 . 10/6/2014
Drat! He's recaptured! How will he get out of this?! And what's going to happen to Valerie?!
Hopefully all they get is a name and since "Sam" could be a boy's or a girl's name they shouldn't know who it is...better if they don't learn anything at all.

I hope Ember recovers okay...
sammansonrepilica chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
Really enjoying this keep it up
sammansonrepilica chapter 21 . 10/2/2014
Omg this chapter gives me feels especially the ending you really capture all the characters really well
EnderDragon21 chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
*jaw dropping* Once again, holy crap.
EnderDragon21 chapter 25 . 9/24/2014
...I miss Cujo
EnderDragon21 chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
Holy... Holy crap. HOLY CRAP! WOA! OHMYGOD! bbajslshandjsbkahksjaljsKDNSIANXKBJJhhdhkNbJshahzjJjdnnJzjjKdkajxkh
EnderDragon21 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
OHMYGOD!Vladvladvladvladandvalarievalarievalarievalarie! Goddangit! THIS CAUSES TOO MUCH FEEEEELLLLSSS! YESS! THE FATHERLY-SOROF VLAD! VALARIE! THE ONLY THING IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IS THE THING ABOUT DxS!
EnderDragon21 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
CLOCKWORK, FINALLY! MY GOD!
EnderDragon21 chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
StopstopstopstopSTOP. This is gonna make me cry.
EnderDragon21 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Okay, one question; is Jazz's dog a, you know, ghost?
EvaTodd chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
Really interesting fic so far, I really like the friendship - "friendship?" - between Danny and Val. However, a couple of comments...

"Once he reached them and their alarms screeched out his presence, he made his arms tangible and slit the back of their knees with extended, glowing blades of light from his fingers.”
“Bright, green light shot forward from his fingertips into fatal claws.”

Wolverine style.

“...he licked the blood of his victims off his fingertips.”

…WTF? Like, I mean, I knew this was dark, but not THAT dark. Man, that was creepy. Than again, like I said, this was… dark. Black, really.
EvaTodd chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Even though this story continues for, like, 25 more chapters after this, I just wanted to say that I think that Valarie did have some mild affection for Danny as a ghost - more than other ghosts anyway - and regarded him as more of a 'frenemy' than anything else.
Ninja Phantom chapter 28 . 9/6/2014
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
this is so intense,!
need moooore!
Cartwheellou chapter 28 . 8/27/2014
Your chapters are incredibly long, and thats good, but i think u shold do a chapter size to a point where you can do it once about every two weeks
861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »