Reviews for Chained
Invader Johnny chapter 31 . 6/11
I think Operative O will be in hell!

Danny now technically is now fully dead, his demise cause by a broken heart!

You ARE cruel, you know that?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 30 . 5/7
Reread this whole thing. I was in awe once again. Great work. I would love to see some more chapters soon and I have no doubt you will no matter how long it takes.
HaiJu chapter 9 . 4/14
Dang, I forgot how much I liked this fic. Was initially just sort of casually skimming since I'd recced it to someone earlier this evening, mostly focusing on the Valerie/Phantom conversations, but I ended up reading this chapter through. A suspense and characterization these last couple of chapters, wow.

I used to follow your updates pretty frequently, but left off reading around Ch. 20 for some reason or another. I need to go back and do a proper re-read so I can catch up!

Thanks for writing! :D

-Hj
iwos chapter 30 . 4/8
UPDATE!
I hope this gets updated soon
OH NO! This isn't turning into a harem right? RIGHT?!
CrazyCartoonistOtaku chapter 30 . 3/10
This is the most dramatic Danny Phantom fanfiction I've ever read in my life! And I LOVE IT! I literally couldn't stop reading for four and a half straight hours into the night. *insert incoherent fangirl screaming here*

I love how you molded the concept of evil Danny and his obsession being Sam rather than his hero complex. It makes a whole lot more sense for one, and it makes things far more interesting. The different people you've included were all wonderfully written true to their characters, ESPECIALLY CLOCKWORK Oh my gods you did Clockwork perfectly in my opinion. Valerie was also executed amazingly. Would've liked more Tucker and Jazz in the story personally, but you still managed to make it work for them despite the lesser number of scenes with them. I must say I'm looking forward to the rest of this story quite seriously.
AlyssPotter chapter 30 . 3/5
I JUST READ THIS WHOLE THING IN ONE DAY AND IT IS AMAZING! MY NERVES ARE FREYED AND I AM ANXIOUSLY WATCHING FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER! I LOVE this, the whole thing-from the idea to your amazing writing-is spectacular! I literally CANT WAIT for the next update, IT MIGHT BE THE END OF ME! FREAKING ELDERS! GO CLOCKWORK AND OMG SAAAAAAM I CANT WAIT!
Specter14 chapter 30 . 2/28
Hm, very interesting idea. I certainly didn't expect an all out war in the ghost zone with the Elders interfering when I started reading... It was very well written. I hope you update again soon and thanks for writing! :)
Totes awesome chapter 24 . 2/17
no words.
Maximumni chapter 22 . 2/4
Omg I love this story please update!
Beakers47 chapter 30 . 12/23/2015
I do hope you update soon! I devoured this book and I can't wait for the update it was amazing!'
spatterson chapter 30 . 12/16/2015
Uh. Clockwork is a good guy.
spatterson chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
When will Valerie find out that Phantom is half human and that he didn't do the stuff she accused him of?
iB3LIEVE chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
This is so intense. I've reread this story so many times! It's one of my favorite DP fanfics. Can't wait for the next update! I hope Danny will be okay. Woooo
946 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »