Reviews for Chained
AkabaneKazama chapter 6 . 1/18
another chapter that made me cry a lot...
damn Valerie! u should just realize from the start that Danny is a good guy! T_T
AkabaneKazama chapter 3 . 1/18
this chapter made me cry. a lot T_T
Asilla chapter 29 . 1/12
I'm all caught up! Great fic. I'm looking forward to the next one.
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I think this is a wonderful story. (I better or else I wouldn't have marathon it, now would I?) - I was sorta wondering if Clockwork would have continued importance or not. I look forward to see how the story goes! - I wish you all the best in all that you do. _ 3
OMG this is so amazing!
pikachucat chapter 29 . 1/3
Willow Sierra Fenton chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
Keep going, this is great!
WillowWeed chapter 29 . 12/28/2014
I had a terrible day at work and seeing that you had updated this story had me super stoked to get home early. I love that you brought in a more so, he was such an enjoyable character. Looking forward to seeing what direction you'll be taken, killing off Sam would probably make Danny go nuts or would it make them just a human againn? looking forward to more I can't wait for the next update
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 29 . 12/28/2014
Okay, I'm super glad that there is a new chapter and that I get to bask in its glory. I'm really excited to see where this story goes. I would prefer a happyish ending as opposed to a sad one, so maybe Danny won't be cray-cray forever? Cannot wait 'til the next chapter! :)
kirara the great chapter 29 . 12/28/2014
oh my poor babies!
reality deviant chapter 29 . 12/28/2014
great chapter.
but it seems like a train-wreck about to happen.
Invader Johnny chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
Dsnny should kill every GIW I. Sight and if Sam is killed then it will make things worse it will be the end of two worlds!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
HaiJu chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
Dun dun dun!

You know, I didn't plan on reading this chapter. I've been kind of waiting for it to come to a conclusion so I could read the whole thing in one go. But... yeah, I was curious. I read the whole thing.

One of these days I'll sit down and write ya a super-long analysis and critique, but for tonight let me just say that I still really enjoy this story and I'm so glad you've continued to write it. Poor kid. Things have been rough. It's exciting to see everyone working together-humans and ghosts, and man, those GIW are flippin' scary.

Looking forward to that final battle!

13BlueBananas chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
HAHA! KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! *evil laugh and cliché hand rub* I mean... Yay! An update! Nice cliff hanger there. You've brought back my mortal enemy. Cliffies. A lot of people have fics with a ghost council and here I am: There's a legitimate ghost council?! I've seen the episode... But then again when I discovered this series I watched all of them at the same time with no sleep whatsoever... That's probably why I don't remember that... Oh well. I'm off to rewatch that episode. Hehe, ghost politics.
WDCain Man chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
I'm so glad you didn't let this story get repetitive with Danny getting captured and tortured. Seriously, we've had enough angst. Now is the time for carnage. I've got a new idea on how this story will end.

Agent M kills Sam. As she lays dying, she tells Danny that she was wrong to urge him to save lives. Violence is the answer. Humanity is evil and needs to be punished and harmed to keep its evil in check and never stop making them pay. Then she passes. More harmed then ever but filled with a newer, darker purpose, Danny embraces his true darkness and works to bring about humanity suffering, probably even causing the Disasteroid Incident, thus leaving Valerie as Earth's lone defense against the monster she is responsible for creating.

I wish I could take credit for coming up with an original idea but I basically stole this from the DC comic 52. It's a fantastic read and one of its stories is the Superman-like anti-hero Black Adam finding love with flower-girl Isis who urges him to renounce his violent ways and embrace peace. It ends horribly for her. As she lays dying after being betrayed, she tells her husband everything Sam tells Danny, leading Black Adam into one of the worst mass killings in DC's history before the new52 relaunch.

But that's just a suggestion. I'm sure whatever you'll write will be just as good. Also, kudos on the Amorpho cameo. He definitely deserved another episode.
882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »